Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

balance

51 posts in this topic

Compromising your boundaries to avoid being rejected only leads to a deeper level rejection... you rejecting yourself 

Posted (edited)

Bridging insight and creation: 

Deliberate, focused effort

==

Leo talks about having requisite variety when in an endeavor. it gives you many solutions and options. and having high requisite variety also gives you hope

Brian johnson also talks about this concept by talking about the science of hope. Broken down into 3 steps: 

"First, we need to know that our future can be better than our present reality and we need to have a clear Goal we’re after. (What’s yours?)

Then we need to believe we have the power to make it so. He calls this “Agency.” (How’s yours?)

Finally, you need to be willing to pursue multiple Pathways. You need to KNOW that your first path will almost certainly not be the one that actually leads you to your desired destination. You will face obstacles. You’ve gotta be willing to pursue Plan A to Z (then Plan Aa to Zz!). That’s Step 3.  

https://www.optimize.me/plus-one/the-science-of-making-hope-happen/

Edited by Jacob Morres

Who do I heal in this scenario? 

It is so complicated that an accurate answer can’t be given because there are other factors that we aren’t aware of in your scenario. - random dude on the internet 

Posted (edited)

Week 1

If I bring more awareness to my life today…

- i'd breathe more man. relax a little. show yourself a little love

- id see clearly the truth

- id try to see why sentence completions dont work

- id let go of tensions and stress

- id forgive myself

- id walk with grace

If I take more responsibility for my choices and actions today…

- id get a job

- id put a little effort into getting a job

- id look at options of getting a job 

- id think about how much a job is important to me

- id focus on a goal

- id relax getting the job 

If pay more attention to how I deal with people today…

- id breathe love. find a little peace in my day

- not be so stressed all the time

- show myself a little love

- breathe

- love my anxiety

- watch my anxiety

- be the ocean. 

- flow. vibe. hear. see. love 

If I boost my energy level by 5 percent today…

- act with excitement!

- follow what excites you. 

- no. sleep better. 

- look into sleep optimizations

-talk to my sister. i love her

- remember my accomplishments

The art of doing sentence completion well is to maintain a high level of mental focus combined with a complete lack of internal censorship. Doing sentence completion on a daily basis as described here is a kind of psychological discipline, a spiritual practice, even, that over time achieves insight, integration, and spontaneous behavior change. People sometimes ask, “How do I integrate the things I am learning in sentence completion?” The answer is that practice itself, done repetitively, brings about the integration. The speed of your progress depends in part on the level of focus and consciousness you bring to the work, both while doing it and later when reviewing and reflecting on your endings. - Nathaniel Brendan 

?? 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Posted (edited)

Small steps lead to big change 

Big things is often the accumulation of small things? 

Is this always the case?

When is it and when is it not 

How does this work with 30-90 days challenges? 

==

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe4Pfhga/

Edited by Jacob Morres

Posted (edited)

level of consciousness 

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Jacob Morres

Self assertion does not mean belligerence or inappropriate aggressiveness; it does not mean pushing to the front of the line or knocking other people over; it does not mean upholding my own rights while being blind or indifferent to everone else's. it simply means the willingness to stand up for myself, to be who I am openly, to treat myself with respect in all human encounters. It means the refusal to fake my person to be liked.

- Nathaniel B

dude is an inspiration. his book is clear, concise, powerful, practical, theoretical 

High consciousness characteristics:

• Level of empathy 
  • Degree of self reflection capacity 
  • Awareness of self -bias 
  • Ability to see multiple perspectives 
  • Degree of holism and systemic thinking 
  • Size of one's circle of concern 
  • Lack of fear 

after googling a bit about the nature of arguments i found wisdom directly correlated to what i needed

i suspect that every issue has this same benefit to be googled and searched for to find answers

I will try: 

How to have a GM level mindset?

https://eathletelabs.com/a-tactic-for-becoming-a-pro-gamer-the-power-of-mindset/

Careers that make $100k/year?

https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/finding-a-job/jobs-that-pay-100k-year-without-a-degree

Insights pulled: 

1. Computer network artchitect: A computer network architect is an individual who designs and builds data related to both small and large communication networks. They often work closely with executive-level staff to determine where networks are needed within an organization. Computer network architects may also determine which network-related equipment to implement in a company, research new network technology and present network plans to organization leaders. Most positions require individuals to have a bachelor's degree, however, some companies may hire people who have extensive experience in computer networking without a degree.

2. Sr. Web developer: 100k: Web developers are responsible for building and modifying all types of websites. They may code, design and layout a website in a way that meets client or company requirements. Web developers typically work as a team with web designers and programmers to produce websites. 

3. Risk Manager: A risk manager is a professional who is responsible for planning, developing and implementing risk strategies in a business setting. Risk managers identify and control various potential dangers that may negatively impact a company. They also address and fix risk-related situations that have already taken place. Common skills needed to be a successful risk manager include a keen eye for detail, research skills, communication skills and problem-solving skills. Higher education is not mandatory for this position, but requirements will vary from company to company.

4. writer/editor: Even in today's digital age, written communication is a dominant way of conveying and exchanging information and stories with each other. But not everybody does it well. As a result, many organizations will pay top dollar for excellent writers and editors. And numerous avenues exist for building a writing career that pays well (regardless of whether your interest lies in creative, technical, informational, or marketing-oriented writing). Plus, successful writers and editors vary significantly in their educational backgrounds.

High earning potential (90th percentile): $125,880

5. Marketing Manager

Average: $154,470

TRASH PAY for such a high impactful role...

concepts i want to google later: 

eq: is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.

sq

conflict resolution

meaning, happiness 

self-love, self-compassion

change

family structures 

cook-greuter

balance between first indian and second gen american indian

meta-learning

unconscious competence is: The individual has had so much practice with a skill that it has become "second nature" and can be performed easily. As a result, the skill can be performed while executing another task. The individual may be able to teach it to others, depending upon how and when it was learned.

flow is: is the mental state in which a person performing some activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity

Edited by Jacob Morres