Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avi Khomutovsky

would like to hear opinio from anybody who succedes with LP and career

5 posts in this topic

hey everybody, 

i stambeled upon the life purpose before couple of years and i think i is really good, i went threw it twice to make sure that music, words and combining them is my highest passion, and it is i wrote it down on my Mesheet, i try to do the 90 days and didnt succed, will try again, after couple of fails.  i had some difficulties trusting myself it is my passion, as i went threw life i always had phases when i did something got serios and good and then went to other thing which captured my attention and seem to bring more joy. always. i think this ersistence this root is now whay im facing. 

a year ago i didnt know what i should do in life so i started Digital Marketing course, i almost finished it, i know how to build a website, promote on google,facebook not a master becasue i dont have much expirience but its nice, im learning it do be a master in that, i created a website that suggest there my Photography and Videography services too, for buisnesses who want to promote theit looks online. 

so i almost done with that, but some offer came from my fathers work to do a free PHD in any univesity, so i decide to take if the world gives. 

i didnt know what i would like to do but as now, naturally i really interested in Litreture, music and reading books. so it looks natural to me to study litreture and hopefully i could get a job and manage my survival needs with the website buulding thing.

the thing is im evereg in the sevices i offer with my webiste, its called onestopmedia because you can get all the services in one place, i can do cool photographs and videos if needed. 

and i see how the LP course is all the opposite to try to create the one thing that only you can do. 

my friend told me yesterday i should think about the litreture thing cause its not afffordable, but when i was thinking affordable and tried Cybersecurity Course i hated it, and he told me i should follow my passion and i was couple years ago with photography( i was shooting portraits for couple of years).. its the same friend i work out with, and now we start a toxic project with bitcoin, affiliate marketing. he has connections and i know how to build and promote landing page so...theres that.

my intuition tells me i should do what i like. i should get real serios and disciplened about it, i transformed my body in the last 6 monthes i started working out almost every day. with my friend  and i see if i invest in myself result come. its translatable to others areas. 

i dont have so much background with music, i play guitar for couple of years but nothing serios most time jamming and learning songs. i think that the literture thing will help me with the lyrics and then i just need to really master the insturument and what makes that sound i like in certain songs, anaylyze how it works and why so i can play with the insturument like sculpt my melody. 

my mother is supportive to about the litreture PHD, she actually did it, didnt really did something with it, my mother is extremely good pianist she played from young age, published one songs book ( single project) other times she teches piano and playes for kids bands. her main thing now is yoga, shes a really good passionate teacher. and she thinks it will open me things if i go towards what i want. 

i see other friends of mine. so sure of themselves, study physics, and computer science and cybersecutity and i dont have this sureness about my path which i really want and the LP was the main thing for it, i guess i still really dont believe i can really do it, so i dont try with full zest and effort. 

i guess confusion, dought is in all of us, we just need to learn to create a much bigger vision and story about ourselves so we get run to that direction. and not worry so much... also i leave with  my parents i back actually becasuse of covid. and i feel like i too dependent. my fathers things that at 20 years old you should live parents house. and im 22. if you read all of this. thank you. that was a lot 

Keep working on it! 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 3/10/2021 at 0:00 AM, Thought Art said:

Keep working on it! 

thanks for replying! 

Sounds like the age-old dilema between choosing stability and security (and admiring your friends for it) and choosing your own passion. Don't worry, most of us are — or have been — there. If you're a creator, a writer, an artist, a singer, you'll face this a lot. The world's just built for pragmatism. It doesn't mean you cannot make it work. In fact, connecting your daydreams to a real-world usage is pretty damn satisfying. Keep your head in the clouds but also your feet on the ground. You're still young, it's alright. So am I. Develop a plan for sustaining yourself. Once you do, you'll gain a sense of satisfaction from the independence. And your life purpose will sprout. Let go of the toxic bitcoin project. It won't work if you're trying to get rich quick. Trying to get rich quick actually leads to getting rich slower. 

@Guest SirVladimir thank you! saw your reply just now. 

wow... what i learned? i cant smoke weed like snoop dog. i dont need to. i dont want to. now that i live alone again and face survival problems ( kind of in a hole) but its ok im breathing, and now that its painful i get it, i will keep on keeping on, thanks a lot again. i let go of the bitcoin stuff btw, my idol now is bob dylan, slowely with awarness is a line which guides me now. thank a lot again i really appriciate you.