seeking_brilliance

?Guided Journey to learn spiritual skills?

7 posts in this topic

I present to you a fully immersive guided journey (guided visualization) which will take you to school in the astral realm. You will learn two useful spiritual skills, and also learn to receive inner guidance. Nifty, right? 

Headphones are strongly recommended for 3-D audio. Unlike many guided visualizations you find on YouTube, my guided journeys are crafted to be full length entertainment pieces. So these are NOT for going to sleep. Therefore it's important not to try these when you are feeling very tired. You must only be at rest and alert to the story to go on this journey.  And of course, visualize the scenes as much as possible. 

Please leave a comment on the youtube channel if you enjoy your trip. Thanks! 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Hey man this looks pretty dope! Thanks for taking the time to make something like this. Excited to try it out

@seeking_brilliance what is flossing? I found this on internet: 

Flossing is an important oral hygiene habit. It cleans and dislodges food stuck between your teeth, which reduces the amount of bacteria and plaque in your mouth. 

Can I make my teeth better through visualisation? :) Great!

My space ship had a form of a fish, because it´s good for moving forward. An I had an aquarium on my head. It would be more appropriate to have a space helmet maybe, but not when you are inside of a fish :) 

On 03/03/2021 at 6:54 AM, Hulia said:

My space ship had a form of a fish, because it´s good for moving forward. An I had an aquarium on my head. It would be more appropriate to have a space helmet maybe, but not when you are inside of a fish :) 

On 27/02/2021 at 8:47 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

Haha too funny. Yes a fish bowl does sound appropriate in that scenario ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay