Bogdan

Psychedelics & Metaphysics

4 posts in this topic

So i figured that i haven't spent enough time contemplating, and this post is meant as an exercise,and also to see potential holes in my understanding.

Since the first times i took acid, but especially after my 600mcg breakthrough  (i've posted the trip report for anyone interested) i can access lower levels of psychedelic-like understanding all the time. My imagination just explodes with insight especially when i smoke weed but also when i'm sober (yes it's weird). This skill grows the more i become conscious, the cleaner and healthier my body gets and the more i take psychedelics. 

So the following is my attempt at putting into words my current experience/way of seeing things. Of course Leo's videos have influenced me A LOT, but this is all just from the top of my head. 

SO

You/Nothingness - is like this infinitely big "room". But because it's infinitely "big" although it's Nothing, it kinda becomes an infinitely dense, infinitely complex "THING". But it's only ONE "thing", so it's not big or small, relative to something else. It's Absolutely big, and yet it's like a DOT. It's Absolutely small, and yet it's like an infinitely complex geometrical figure. it kinda lives in these two paradoxical simultaneous states of being a thing and not being a thing - infinitely complex AND infinitely simple, and every. single. fucking. distinction. anyone could possibly make AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE to infinity

It's indistinguishable from nothingness, that's why science will never FIND "it". Nothingness is the floor and the ceiling of Existence all at once. And so it seemingly has two "sides" - The infinite, ever-expanding "space" and the infinite, ever-contracting "dot" (which is the inverted whole "viewed" from  within-without (i'm not going to even try to explain stuff like within-without. i hope you get it)

This is nonduality = duality! because we have the two parts - the whole, which is one, and the seemingly separate, which has itsef two sides - "nothingness" and "everythingness" mirroring the whole  - which paradoxically creates three things, and that by the same logic it creates a fourth thing and a fifth and so on, and infinity is "born". But it's all One.

Now, the tendency is to say that "here" we are INSIDE the Universe but it's nature is such that each square centimeter is infinitely filled with the ENTIRE Universe in each infinitely small point wherever you can possibly point to.  it has this sort of infinite, BUT CIRCULAR geometry thing about it. So you are always inside AND outside of it (yourself).

EVERYWHERE IS OUTSIDE/INSIDE YOURSELF...  holy shit language just falls short xD anyway... Just from this perhaps you can see how something like death is false.

Because it's the only thing, nothing can stop it from "running" in any dimensional direction possible. And because "outside" itself is actually "inside" itself, it actually CAN go outside itself too. It's infinite and thus It's SO FUCKIN FAST that it "catches" ITSELF and it can stand next to itself !!!  And of course it positioned itself in every possible place - everywhere.

And this is really where PERSPECTIVE is born. What we call "i" is standing, for lack of a better term, in the "middle", in between all of the extremes of  Nothingness/Consciousness. Here we see the Infinite Pixel of God simultaneously penetrating all dimensions, being Space and every infinitely small nook and cranny of Space, occupying the entirety of Infinity. Balance.

But there is also "IT'S" "perspective" which is Oneness, Stillness, Everthingness - Truth! , which is all of itself at once, which is utterly incomprehensible because from it's point of view it doesn't have to "run" anywhere or "do" anything because it is everywhere and it is everything. It's just right now it's accessing a limited part of itself, and the best we can do to kinda get that with "regular human consciousness" is that perfect "nothingness" that spiritual teachers are so in love with, and see the Oneness and Everythingness and blaaaaa but even that is so distorted and sounds so cringe to me because In order to SPEAK Absolute Truth with "human language" one would have to speak forever, for infinity! So therefore everything we say will always get stuck in an extreme of sorts.)

And i see there is an ongoing Consciousness balance act or dance between that nothingness and everythingness, an that is what i would call enlightenment, even though actually, that also falls short. i have no idea what enlightenment actually is. Everything is just me/God/Infinity.

With the higher dimensions (seemingly) closed, everywhere we look will always (seemingly) be duality/relative, therefore only HALF of God, so to speak (except that they're never really actually closed)

In my experience, psychedelics allow access to higher/wackyer dimensions and allow you to fold language (or anything, you're ultimately folding consciousness) in a higher dimension, you get to a HIGHER Truth - relatively speaking. More information. And that Higher knowledge from the infinite library gets more and more complex in all directions, in all colors, in all sounds, all manners possible. Each more creative and innovative than the one before. SERIOUS STUFF!!! it gets more beautiful, but also more dangerous, more pleasurable, but more painful, more ugly, more blissful, more intense, more and more and MORE and MORE of EVERYTHING. To infinity... You can for example speak "languages" where one "letter" or "thought" or "artifact" is the entire possibility of human language. Trying to "obtain" this through meditation and self inquiry but never taking psychedelics is like having a knife, sharpening it everyday but never using it to cut anything ever, and saying that you don't NEED TO, because the purpose is just having a sharp knife... ok, not the best analogy but it's like wtf?

So as long as you're viewing yourself from a human body, the whole Thing is mechanical it has pieces/holons - REASONS - so infinite causality is why you CAN'T access psychedelic states without psychedelics - The *reason* for the existence of this dimension is for the other ones to make sense - through contrast!

So realize that everything is just the dot (you) everywhere, masqueranding as the atoms, the light, the bed, the body, the thoughts, the sounds etc. etc. and that it can anytime "stop" what it's currently doing (distorting itself, sticking it's head up it's ass thus creating YOU, jk) and see that you are the dot, radiating into your infinite self (falling in love) and you are viewing yourself, pretending to be "things" aka "not you".

This is how God hides in plain sight. It won't show itself to you not because it can't, but because you won't let it, because it's you and so you're not letting yourself - because you're not open enough for infinity.

Again. All this that i'm saying is not TRUTH! TRUTH can be accessed directly, and you kinda cannot speak of it, other than to say that it's Absolute, or Infinite, or Love or God or Perfect or stuff like that, and even those are distortions, that's how radical it is/you are.

So where psychedelics meet self-actualization, consciousness work, spirituality, health and fitness and sex and all aspects of your life is this:

In order for psychedelics to work the best  with the body, it must be in a certain pristine state - this is what "spiritual purification" is partly about.

This is also what "spiritual healing" is all about.

It's not that consciousness work heals the body - it indirectly heals the body by making you more aware of the shit that isn't working well and it makes you open and wise and proactive in making things better in every aspect of life, so you go and research your ass off and you fix your gut issues, get the heavy metals out of your brain, feed the body an abundance of CLEAN SOURCES for ALL the vitamins, minerals, essential polyunsaturated fats, water, exercise social&sex stuff, LP etc. etc. etc.

And you get all your metaphysics of God/You/infinity/Love in order, you meditate, do inquiry etc. and multiply to infinity, accelerate accelerate accelerate and *then* psychedelics will show you stuff that is truly next level, because it reflects just how amazing and next level you already are (infinite acceleration). And in this way of being that i just described, you're living life in such a divine reflection of your true Being - which is just ... infinite beauty it's so... IT'S SO BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

lmao xD 

Can you see the dot everywhere? I'm not saying that the point is to see the point everywhere. In fact, at this point i could go on about the point of the point, but i see no point in that, since believe i made sufficient points about the point of the point of the point analogy.

(even the letter "i" is a point with a line, that is made out of points... xD)

Ok ok ok so now everything that i just said i fold in a higher dimension and it becomes a single non-verbal thought, and i forget about the dot and i just see infinity in everything. I see the linear-circular-ness of everything. See how every single little "thing" is simultaneously the biggest/smallest thing. See how no thing is actually A thing, but THE thing - God/You/etc. And something very funny happens, Everything people say suddenly has something strange, something personal about it, every sound, everything that enters "awarenes" is so special and intelligent and deliberate and Perfect! And it's always like this, except that when you're not uber conscious of it, it doesn't seem this way at all. 

I'm gonna stop there really hope that this helps some of you. You can do anything. Cheers! (see you on the other side!;))

As our vibration changes, the thoughts that come to our mind changes. That's why it's never about the words, but the vibration/feeling behind the words and concepts and so on. 

Nice post ? alot of extreme non dualist will just say this is an illusion and fantasy and so forth but it is not.

Nice explanation m8!

We can have deeper understanding of everything even tho we invent alot of it as we go.

Like co creation 

Awareness is like a mirror which reflects its own infinite nature and it produces infinite images/experiences/"objects" since it is aware of All.

Awareness is aware of awareness and folds in on it self producing subject/object, first it might only be Awareness but Awareness nature is to be aware so it ends up being aware of awareness which results in creation somehow,  when Awareness becomes aware 'OF' anything. 

But it is both subject and object.

Awareness is infinity but at the same time it is aware of infinity and it is both and neither, radical stuff. 

Really gets one to understand that pure non existence forever is impossible. 

Awareness would be aware of non existence which it can't do cause non existence does not exist lol ?

Awareness transcend everything, even tho I dont want to make it the ground when in fact reality is groundless.

every state of conciousness is held within " Aware Space" from deep sleep to infinite conciousness and everything in between. 

Infinity is found between any point even if it just is 1 cm between them.

No largest or smallest unit or measurment is possible in this vast and small aware space 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 @Vibroverse Exactly! I read Leo's recent Infinite Consciousness GIF blog post only after i posted this giant ass text. And there he explained exactly what i was trying to say, but in such a masterful, clear way! That's why i started trying to put it into words. At first i stopped trying because i thought words will never do it justice and will always sound stupid. But it's like learning to sing - some of the exercises will sound horrible when you start.