4ynngz.jpg

4ynnj2.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You are not giving her any room to heal 

Pre-preparation before trigger arousal. 

Getting armored by adequate preparation. 

What's systematic Decompression 

. This involves isolation, rehab, keeping away from possible  triggers, freezing the system, no work nothing, complete freeze and decompress, standstill, repeated decompressing, complete clean up, not allowing the machine or system yo be used by anything or anyone. 

Imagine a machine that is being used by everyone. It gets overheated and it still being used to the point of exhaustion. The machine is not allowed any rest or cleaning. The machine can go out of use anytime. This is what happens in PTSD. The stress builds up leading to intense frustration and lack of focus and scatter brain leading to restlessness, anxiety, overt distraction, constant hyper activity, abnormal coping methods and eventual mental breakdown. Complete burnout and years of buildup of stress creating a thick layer of dirt in the mind leading the mind to feel jammed and slow all the time the way a machine gets jammed because of dirt. 

The solution is decompression. The machine should not longer be allowed to be used. So it should be placed in a room or chamber (the person should be kept away from the environment or stressor. ) and then the machine needs to be kept in a frozen state so the heat dissipates. (The person should refrain from stimulation and from any stress to allow space for the brain /mind to heal and cool down, it's an overheated machine, in an overheated over stimulated and over stressed state, the mind is likely to flare up and continue in the irritated state and then look for distraction to cope with the irritation. So it needs space (staying away from something )and isolation to cool down completely. And then the cleaning of the machine should start. This means that the mind has to be cleaned of accumulated stresses and wounds. The accumulated stress is like dirt in the machine. The machine needs thorough cleaning. The mind needs thorough cleansing. 

How to achieve cleansing 

Relax the mind 

Vent stuff 

Make it happy 

Take care of it like you take care of a baby 

Remove negativity. 

Replace with positivity 

Slowly cultivate a garden but also a fortress to protect itself from future attacks 

Rewire and reprogram the brain 

Feel all the negative emotions coming up up up. These negative emotions and general irritation is the dirt. 

Keep the mind empty.  One way of removing dirt. 

4yr3gd.jpg

Feel the negative emotions. Transcendental meditation. Observe negative emotions like irritation.. Before reacting, just hold back and feel the irritation. Slowly detach yourself from this state of irritation or irritated feeling. Now let it pass. Let it go. Let this dirt go. You're cleaning your mind by letting go this negative emotion that just  popped up. Now there is a problem here. 

4yr3a7.jpg

The state of mind that you should hold at any time should be like a completely cleaned machine 

4yr360.jpg

You want to keep your mind clean (like a clean vessel or pan ) so that you can use it (vessel )again for useful purposes like cooking. If it's dirty then you cannot use it for cooking. You want to keep your mind clean so that you can use this clean mind for useful purposes like being focused on your goals, life path and trajectory.. An unclean I mind cannot be used for useful important goals since its in a state of agitation, lack of creativity, decay, irritation, reactivity, mess. Such a mind is not equipped or simply incapable of working on the project of life. It's a messy mind trapped and engulfed in distress. This mind needs cleaning extensively because it's in an unclean state 

...... To be continued. 

Edited by Preety_India

Alignment of psychic energy and spiritual energy - fulfilled life 

The constant need for distraction and lack of focus is also because of  PTSD.  It's a coping mechanism. However this coping mechanism is equally unhealthy. Because it takes your mind away from " useful purposes. "  It's similar to using drugs for coping or emotional food.  Such coping mechanisms need to be slowly controlled and eliminated (at least delimited if not eliminated ) and replaced with positive coping mechanisms that bring progress in life and improve health. The unhealthy coping mechanisms add additional layers of  damage to your system that is already damaged by the trauma/stress. So overall more damage for a little bit of temporary relief. Thus the unhealthy coping mechanisms become another trap or rabbit hole. These mechanisms should be avoided or limited. 

Useful purposes = are things that you need to be doing but aren't doing. 

Edited by Preety_India

Participated a little bit on the forum. Liked it. Felt relaxed. 

But still going to restrict forum usage. 

I don't like arguments. 

I'm not the argumentative type and this forum is mostly about arguments. 

Edited by Preety_India

Feeling slightly better. 

I really turn into a dark personality very quickly. 

Much like 0 to 100

Just got a concept in mind of the 3 selves. 

• Higher self 
  • Inner natural self
  • Society oriented self 

Just got a concept in mind of the 3 selves. 

• Higher self 
  • Inner natural self
  • Society oriented self

So today I was contemplating on survival and I came to this conclusion 

Survival is not the greatest thing in the world. Morality is. 

I'm talking about survival from the point of Darwinian evolutionary psychology of survival of the fittest and natural selection.  

This is good for survival of a few but morality favors survival of all.  

Let me illustrate. 

I have 50 plants with me whereas a frienf 

Slow down a bit and do the things you love. 

Indian guy explains trauma in Hindi. Love this. 

How do I feel right now?

Good... Okay 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Hugo Oliveira

You are lost right now. You're going through a crisis. It's good that you recognize this.  Be fully aware of your emotions.  

What is happening to you is pretty common. It happens because of a lack of a proper framework in life. You haven't created a functioning life system for yourself 

I'll say create your own life system that is specifically tailored for your  needs. What I mean here is create a setup of things and activities that will make you happier than you are now and do things that will improve your overall situation 

Doing so gives you a boost to lead life with interest and motivation. What I see in your post is a deep lack of motivation. I could have easily written your post myself. 

I'll say hold off the psychedelics for a bit. The problem with spirituality is that it can sometimes steer you off the real path and make you a bit of a nomad which is very pretty common, this happened to me as well, but it's not the end of your spiritual journey yet. The problem is that spirituality starts leeching you from other areas of life, it's like if you are watching too much of the scenery while driving, you'll forget driving. So you need to bring back your focus a bit and not get too swayed by your spiritual practice, although it's necessary to keep your spiritual practices always going on in the background. Don't make it mainstream 

Now you will need a specific chart that tells you what things you need to that you can classify as "useful purposes " like reading, exercise, hobbies and work related things. This chart should also contain things that you need to avoid, like certain addictions, distractions and things that you know are unhealthy for you. 

Religiously follow this chart everyday and write down your productivity results. Reward yourself whenever you do things that are necessary to improve your life and give you a sense of direction. You could use a point system for rewards or deposit some loose cash in your piggy box or give yourself a treat every week as a reward. This way you motivate yourself to push forward. 

Also Tony Robbins has helped me to be consistently on my path. Watch his videos on youtube. Watch motivational videos on youtube. They are great every morning for upliftment. 

Create a tight routine to keep yourself well immersed and engaged. 

So I created some digital art work for my concept. 

Psychic energy and the psychic path 

4ynddd.jpg

Discussed above is the concept of the clean machine. 

4yr3gd.jpg

The next concept is staring into a room 

4yr4b3.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Discussed above is the concept of the clean machine. 

4yr3gd.jpg

The next concept is staring into a room 

I downloaded an empty room

4yr4b3.jpg

4yr3a7.jpg

I'm going to use this symbol to define psychic energy and psychic path 

4yr6k0.jpg

I'll use this picture to describe the concept of systematic decompression. 

4yr7ky.jpg

Two types of paths 

One is the psychic path and the other is the malefic path