Preety_India

Tell me your experiences with spiritual healers

5 posts in this topic

Guys, I wanna know how you felt and what experiences you had with different spiritual healers. 

I wanna know your interesting stories and thoughts on what you think about it all and how it benefitted you or what you gathered from your experiences. 

I haven't yet been to a spiritual healer so I really can't say much. 

Would love to hear (read). 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Generally, yes, they do something to you. I have met with few, each may do something different to you. Most will just meddle with your energies and its like an ok energy bath and you will feel somewhat lighter e.c.t., but it will go and nothing physical will really get healed. There may be healers with siddhis e.c.t. but you will not meet these often. Between these two there are variety of healers that can do various things like purifying your energies with candles, checking for curses, predicting your future, yes, those things are possible and in my experience.

What are the downsides?

Usually expensive, you are merely funding their lifestyle.

You will want to come again, and feel dependant on them and then they will lure money out of you.

They may insert a range of beliefs in your head which they believe life is may be false, because you trust them, you might soak everything up.

It may not bring ling term well being, just a pleasant experience, it is almost like a drug.

All that said... there are very powerful people who acctually can perform crazy stuff, but good luck finding, verifying who they are.

I would rather do yoga or something, like kriya yoga e.c.t. That has far morw chances to heal you, improve your quality of life, bring stability and doesn't cost too much or at all, because once you learn, you can do for the rest of your life. 

@Applegarden have you had positive fulfilling experiences with any healer where you felt it was worth your money and time spent on the healer? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Applegarden have you had positive fulfilling experiences with any healer where you felt it was worth your money and time spent on the healer? 

Yes, like 4/20 sessions. One was when I was a child and I had a terrible cough, so basically the healer did something with a candle that after that for a day, everything I ate I vomited and my cough started to subside. I to this day don't know if it was related but energetically she did something, I could feel while she did it, it was different.

Ohh and I went to a puja, generally if you want a good experience, i suggest some forms of hindu rituals, pujas, readings from devi's e.c.t. - that has been the best by far. These experiences will vary from what they do to you, but yes, these just have been the best. And the best experiences was from the events that were usually free of cost. If you can get your akashik records read by some initiate with a deity, that is by far the best experience I have had.

There was a tarot reader who predicted my life for 5 years in terms of carrieer. From 2018 to 2023 - so far I am rereading what she wrote and it does match my life events, she predicted my neighbour situation exactly at the begining if 2021. I may give her fiverr details if you want but that reading cost me 60 eur or something.

In 2013, when I met my first healer, he showed me Osho, and my journey basically started, altho his healings didn't do much, he did improve some peoples lives and he himself is very healthy at 80 years something.

Rest of his 10 sessions was not very useful or so.

i dont "trust" them yet because they tell me "lies" in person,  but that's just for NOW.