Lamp

Vegerarian Food?

12 posts in this topic

Is someone here vegetarian? What gas been the benefits for you so far?:)

I feel much more energized cuz I put food in me that is needed for optimal functioning

Since I started eating more whole plant foods I've noticed a lot of benefits. When I first went vegetarian my digestion improved a lot, having always struggled with constipation in the past. Then when I went vegan, the ridges on my nails disappeared and my hair seemed thicker. I think it was due to a higher vitamin consumption because of all the fruits and veggies. My digestion also improved even more, and my acne cleared up. I also rarely get sick anymore. Power of plants!

I'm just newborn vegetarian - 6 monthes, but  I've also noticed the positive changes with my hair and nails! Magic of plants! ;)

I am vegeterian and i feel alot more healthier and i am in a good BMI now.

On 10/6/2016 at 8:16 PM, Lamp said:

Depends what you want out of it ... Why you want to become one ?

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

On 10/6/2016 at 7:16 PM, Lamp said:

It transforms your heath in ways you could on ever imagined.

But only if you eat correctly and more natural to our biology. You can still eat junk food as a vegearian.

Personally I eat plant based and would be classed as a vegan (although I dislike labels for how we eat)

Try eating a fruit and veg based diet with grains as well and you will reap the rewards. Check out nutritionist work like Dr McDougall and Dr McGregor. These guys clearly know there shit.

You will go through a detox witch over time you will thank you went through to get.

• Clear, smooth and natural skin (healthy)
  • Improved mental functioning (feeling more alert)
  • Actually smarter or being able to accomplish tasks better
  • Feeling happier (can severely decrease depression)
  • Will lose weight and possibly have a leaner and more muscularly natural body (what most of us should be)
  • Meditation practice may improve (more focus)
  • Feeling more connected to the world & others.

These are some of my personal benefits of veganism. This is subject and not the same for everyone. Some of these are backed up by scientific evidence of eating a plant based diet bit the rest are what myself and a lot of other people seem to also notice when transitioning.

Edited by Live Life Liam

At first it was to become healthier and i always noticed vegetarians are happier and nicer people but as years went by my whole life changed for the better. I was becoming more intelligent, clearer thoughts, calmer mind, less aggressiveness, less animal-instincts, more creativity and appreciation for nature and living things, more energy than when i was a teenager, felt lighter and more free, i also sleep less and restore faster.

The list is endless but there were times that i did randomly consume some meat or dairy and i would feel very ill, heavy and clogged up soon after and required a lot of sleep and multiple days of detox to recover. I remember once i ate a burger while going vegan for 6 months and i felt like i just drank a gallon of canola oil. Whatever diet the body adapts but mostly fruit, veg, nuts, seeds and (whole foods)/non-processed is the way to go imo.

B R E A T H E

i was a  vegetarian for almost 3 years, and they were good, but i've recently became vegan ( 3 months back )  , and i have never felt that good. 

i have more energy in the morning , and i feel lighter than before. 

As far as I know vegetarian people can calm themselves always even in danger situation.

Aslong as you are not a Pudding-vegetarian, it`s most lily more healthy. You need to take B12 vitamins though. Otherwise you will need a lot more sleep and still feel tired plus your mental function would be affected.

On 01/02/2017 at 5:14 PM, mostly harmless said:

Aslong as you are not a Pudding-vegetarian, it`s most lily more healthy. You need to take B12 vitamins though. Otherwise you will need a lot more sleep and still feel tired plus your mental function would be affected.

You can get B12 fortified in foods like soy milk, nutritional yeast, cheese of all kind (plant based versions too) and other sources so I wouldn't worry about vegetarians and vegans talking supplements.

Also no food naturally contains B12 so you can't get it exactly naturally per say since its a microbe.

Edited by Live Life Liam