Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Origins

Principles of Life - This is dogma, drink my coolaid or skirt away into nonsense

2 posts in this topic

1. The first principle is Reactivity, no wait, I mean, let's see if you can reorder the word to figure it out (shouldn't be too difficult)

Firstly though, we must understand what that word means, reconceptualize it beyond and through your present paradigms so you don't just simply move into the word through confirmation bias using purely your memories to determine the actual placement of the word, thus skimming over the main essence that I'm attempting to translate through this post.

Reactivity, have you figured it out yet (?), first begins with the minds awareness and lastly ends with the minds awareness being expanded as a beginning goal in your movements in this life otherwise why exactly are you living it?

To be reactive, is not just to create something new, to achieve the adoration of others, change the world, yada, yada fill my cup of soda can to destroy more brainwashed 21st century brain cells. No, Reactivity starts with understanding how it is a foundational property of how the mind comes to know itself through the world, and it does this through the generation, articulation, invention and reinvention of narrative. This latter aspect designs the purpose of the former aspects and describes the impetus to the ongoing metamorphosis of the universe itself. So to be Reactive, is to understand your position in space and time afforded to by your consciousness's navigational properties, such as but not limited to intelligence, and then move through time exploratively to achieve the planned inventive aims created by your consciousness. Thus Reactivity becomes not just an external cause of creation but a foundational way of coming to realise yourself within being and consciousness and through that extend yourself out into life as life itself within the biological, environmental, cultural and integrative frameworks that gave birth to your perception of the possibilities presented here as well as what you will do with them and how they will be expressed as a future creation for you in this universe in its ongoing manifestation.

[ to be continued - gotta run off for the minute ]

Edited by Origins