Katma

How To Begin?

6 posts in this topic

My journey just begins as I, by pure coincidence, stumbled upon Leo`s videos on YouTube...it happened only a couple of weeks ago but now I`ve watched plenty of them and it just made me sure in one thing, if I want my life to change to something better I have to take some action, can no longer live the way I do. 

Knowledge is the key, but what should I read first, any suggestions?

Start with what you are most interested in. I don't know you so I can't offer a suggestion.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

If you're curious about books Leo actually has an amazing book list, there's a lot of information out there, but even with all Leo's videos he's still just scratching the surface, so, he has his videos in audio form that you can have on your phone or Ipod whenever you go out, that's been really nice for me, along with other Youtube videos and things for what you have plans to take action or mastery on.

The first book I read was Mastery by George Leonard. that book is absolutely amazing.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Thank you Truth, I actually saw Leo`s recommendation of this book...now  all I have to do is to order and wait for it to come...or check the english section in our local book store...I`m really excited about this, and tomorrow starts my first gym session, wow, my new life, I`m embracing you...sorry for bad writing if it occurs, english is not my language...

by order of importance

1. Learn to meditate
  2. Stop being a victim
  3. Eliminate negative thinking
  4. Learn to process strong negative emotions
  5. Learn how never to quit
  6. Find the topics that most interest you (career, dating, enlightenment)

Leo has specific videos for the first five.

Begin (and end) by asking: "WHO AM I ?" 

:)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com