Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heaven

Muscle relaxation pills

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys?

My body experiencing chronic tension headaches and it bothers my daily function. Currently I’m not taking any meds but I do suffer pain that comes and goes..

Any suggestions for a natural pill for muscle relaxation? Or even a natural pain reliever?

Thanks everyone?❤️

Edited by Heaven

13 hours ago, Heaven said:

chronic tension heads

do you mean headaches? Those can be caused by a variety of things, what I've found in my practice among the most common causes are: stress, caffeine, dehydration and nutritional deficiencies (this is the biggest one). Also if you have a history of using a lot of drugs, then that may be a cause of headaches as your liver could still be struggling to detoxify all that stuff. 

It depends on what causes the pain: 

• If it is inflammation, than some of the natural eicosanoid blockers are: turmeric, ginger, Boswellia, white willow bark of frankincense
  • If the pain is caused by muscular tension you may look into magnesium glycinate supplementation, start with 200mg per day and up it to 400mg max. If you get a bit light-headed, reduce the dose. 

But these may only be managing the symptoms and the cause may be somewhere else 

Other than that look into: being well hydrated, reducing your stress, eating enough, avoiding artificial sweeteners, avoiding chemicals in food, reducing stimulants, being more active 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, Michael569 said:

do you mean headaches? Those can be caused by a variety of things, what I've found in my practice among the most common causes are: stress, caffeine, dehydration and nutritional deficiencies (this is the biggest one). Also if you have a history of using a lot of drugs, then that may be a cause of headaches as your liver could still be struggling to detoxify all that stuff. 

It depends on what causes the pain: 

• If it is inflammation, than some of the natural eicosanoid blockers are: turmeric, ginger, Boswellia, white willow bark of frankincense
  • If the pain is caused by muscular tension you may look into magnesium glycinate supplementation, start with 200mg per day and up it to 400mg max. If you get a bit light-headed, reduce the dose. 

But these may only be managing the symptoms and the cause may be somewhere else 

Other than that look into: being well hydrated, reducing your stress, eating enough, avoiding artificial sweeteners, avoiding chemicals in food, reducing stimulants, being more active 

Thank you man? Great advices! I do apply most of those things. But I do think its caused because of some mental problem rather than something physical. 

Chronic tension headaches most probably has to do with inflammation coming from inflammatory foods in your diet. I would suggest curcumin from tumeric but make sure to be getting at least 1000mg of curcumin, then a good quality omega 3 supplement of at least 1-2grams of dha/epa (sardines are the best natural source of dha/epa and they're cheap). Both of these should really reduce your body's inflammation which is also causing inflammation in your brain and therefore your chronic tension headache. Im not a pro but these have helped me a lot.

On 26/01/2021 at 7:06 PM, Heaven said:

But I do think its caused because of some mental problem rather than something physical. 

Might be, if you ae experiencing a lot of stress & tension your muscles can get locked by that as well and that will cause headache but from my experience a lot of psychological distress can be caused by certain things missing in the diet so definitely address this on all fronts :)

Good luck!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 1/25/2021 at 3:59 PM, Heaven said:

Any suggestions for a natural pill for muscle relaxation? Or even a natural pain reliever?

Weed