DizIzMikey

Strongest Brainwave Entrainment

5 posts in this topic

http://www.iawaketechnologies.com/

I wanted to share this to give back somehow

It is the strongest brainwave entrainment website I have found in all of my seeking. 

I hope this helps someone out there, and if it does please let me know...I'd love to know I made some sort of good difference for someone out there if it did help you

Cya

Mike

P.S. If you know something that potentially could be better for me let me know

Holosync, Nitrofocus, Life Flow, Unexplainable.com, Unexplainable Store, Ennora, and Zen12 do not compare to iawake for me so...if one of those are a potential competitor please do not bother listing them, because for me iawake is superior... something good about being an individual is that you are always seeking out the best of the best to become the best, so I help this helps you in a way you seek. <3

Edited by DizIzMikey

@DizIzMikey

Hello Mike

I personally use Holosync at the moment and i must say, it has given me some amazing results and experiences in my meditation practice + it forces you to meditate for 1 hour which was for me, really helpful to build my habit.
Now, i do not know for how long you used Holosync or other programs because you listed quite a few and to judge their efficiency would take quite a lot of time, because you probably know that brainwave programs start to work after some longer periods of time after you start using them ( after 2,3 months you start see first results but they are nothing compared to some other ones you get 5,6 months into program )  They say in brochure that after 1 year of Holosync, you will get results that are promised and then you can expand on them and i can see how is that a case. When i researched my Holosync lasts longer than any other brainwave program, i saw that reason is that it takes time to build solid neural networks in your brain so you can build new ones on it and that's why it is important to stick to the schedule. I do not know how long it takes for other programs to give same results but in my opinion, in modern times just to break into the market, you have to market something that will give you same results but faster because we live in that mental state as society (just give me quick results, i do not have time to commit to something that will take 4,5 years to complete). It is same with losing weight in just 2 weeks :D

Now, i am always open to try new things and i saw Ken Wilber has suggested it, but yet again, it could be just a marketing trick. But given the fact that i am audio engineer/designer and i know which psycho acoustical effect is being used to generate different low frequency patterns, given the science how it is created and knowing there is nothing that you can improve to make work better.. i mean if you need 6 hz audible wave in your headphones, you can generate that very easily if you know how to do it and it will always sound the same and there is no way that there is something different in each program.... only music above those frequencies is different as far as i am concerned. Of course you can use different sound waves like sine,saw,pulse wave to generate 6hz but it just creates different harmonic content, but it will always sound like 6hz wave. And the end result with each program is to generate low frequency pulses that mimic the brain wave patterns in you head and that it very easy to do and there is no unique way how anyone can do it. 

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Hey guys!  I stumbled upon this thread while doing research for my website.  This is a really cool site and I look forward to exploring it more!  Anyways,  I am the creator of The Missing Link!  My name is Ashton.  I thought I'd post on here in case anyone had any questions.

Also, in response to Natura Sonoris, it is true that (in the example you used) 6hz is ultimately 6hz, but there are a few other factors that are worth taking into consideration when comparing brainwave entrainment products.  One example is that holosync uses binaural beats, and many other products use isochronic tones or monaural beats, as these are received differently by the brain (binaural beats are quite different than the other two), this affects the experience of the listener.  Binaural beats have their own specific magic, however, that Holosync takes advantage in their strategy of "lowering the carrier frequencies".  This is a strategy that, to my knowledge, only Holosync and my own program use.

Another consideration is the soundtrack.  There are debates on whether the soundtrack itself actually detracts from the brain's ability to fully entrain to the frequency.  But there are also further brainwave entrainment methods that can be embedded in a soundtrack to further enhance the main delivery method (binaural beat, isochronic tone, etc.)  A few example of this are volume modulation, where the volume of a certain frequency band in the soundtrack is subtly moving up and down at a specific rate, or panning, where a certain frequency band in the soundtrack is subtly panning from right to left in your headphones.

These differing factors can turn the creation of brainwave entrainment audios into somewhat of an art (or at least a hobby :)), and can lead to varying levels of quality in the market.

Hi Mike,

I thought it was kinda funny that no one seemed to take you up on your suggestion.  I've been hunting around for a good brainwave entrainment program and I checked out iawake after seeing your post and other positive reviews around on the internet.  I got the free samples from their website and loved them!  Held out until now to buy because there is a big sale on the downloads this weekend.  I just wanted to thank you for your super helpful post and I will see how it goes!  I'm so excited to finally be this motivated to meditate in the morning!