Muhammad Jawad

M. Jawad's Shamanic Breathing Journal (Progress, Experiences & Insights)

11 posts in this topic

Day 01 - 16/01/2021 - 30 mins - Morning - Done - Amazing

It was really really deep. 30 mins of breathing passed as 5 mins. I was an infinite void of nothingness. It was really peaceful & Blissful. I have no feelings of Body. I detached from my body. And the body was just like a few sensations in that void. My awareness was really sharp. I felt like there were a lot of points opening up in me and at the opening of each point, It was releasing bliss & joy. By discovering my true depth, it was so profound that it made me cry. I felt like a lot of negativity was releasing. I felt very close to God.

Day 02 - 17/01/2021 - 20 mins - Morning - Done - Very Good

Day 03 - 18/01/2021 - 15 mins - Morning - Done - Good

Day 04 - 19/01/2021 - 30 mins - Morning -  Done - Good

Day 04 - 19/01/2021 - 15 mins - Night (Before Sleep) -  Done - Very Good

It was amazing. I went into a really deep state of consciousness. I was in a void with no feeling of the body. My Visualisation and imagination power multiplied by 10. Whatever I was trying to visualize or imagine that was manifesting into that void more clearly than the normal state. I was receiving a lot of insights. I was able to experience different states of consciousness. I was able to remain aware while sleeping into Sleeping states. Hypnagogia was a lot more powerful visually. I enjoyed these experiences in that deep state a lot. I was hyperactive psychologically as well. My body was able to sleep but I was still aware of everything. Psychologically it was really hard for me to become unconscious and sleep. After 1 or 2 hours in that state, after all, I slept. Now I have feelings of very different kinds of sleep I experienced last night. I can't explain it. And my dreams were also a lot vivid than my normal routine.

Day 05 - 20/01/2021 - 30 mins - Morning -  Done - Very Good

It was really deep & profound full of infinite bliss. I was void. It was so profound that it made me cry. I felt the closeness of God. I was talking to him. Objects in my visual field were in motion. Breath is optional. I can not die. We are afraid to kill our ego due to our own fears, desires & attachments. 

Day 05 - 20/01/2021 - 15 mins - Night (Before Sleep) -  Done - Good (Vivid Dreams)

Day 06 - 21/01/2021 - 35 mins - Morning -  Done - Very Good

Breathing became automatic after 25 mins. Today I was able to see colorful infinite patterns as well. I was an infinite void. Detached from the body. Flashing lights. I was in pure joy & bliss. At one point I was feeling like my heart was opening and I could feel a really peaceful void in my heart. Currents were running around in my whole body. My body was nothing but a few random sensations inside that void which was me.

Day 06 - 21/01/2021 - 10 mins - Night (Before Sleep) -  Done - Good

The mind becomes hyperactive after the breathing exercise so after this exercise, It's hard to sleep. It takes time to go unconscious. Your awareness becomes Lazer sharp for a few minutes. After 10 mins of Breathing, I detached from the body for a few minutes. And this practice before sleep resulted in Vivid Dreams. But in the morning I forgot most of the dreams but still could recall one dream. Click here if you are interested to read that dream.

Day 07 - 22/01/2021 - 15 mins - Morning -  Done - Very Good (With Post Breathing Music)

I Started Shamanic Breathing while listening following Tribal Drumming: https://youtu.be/BkzA_u9smXU

After a few minutes while breathing I started to feel really cold. There was a lot of Tingling in my whole body. My arms & hands are totally numb, Tight, and hard. My whole body started to become so hard that it felt like it’s made of stone.       

As soon as I stopped doing shamanic Breathing, I held the breath inside. And suddenly it felt like I had detached from my body and had become an infinite void. The feeling of the body transformed into just a few sensations, flowing energy and currents. My Mind & Body was filled with Bliss, Joy & Peace. I could feel that all the blockages and knots in my body are opening and I am becoming more lightweight. I had earphones in my ears from the beginning and then after 5 mins of stopping the shamanic breathing following music started playing automatically in my ears. (I didn't need to come out of the trance to play the music myself using my hands): https://youtu.be/ZdElzvGlZbo

I achieved the automatic Music phenomena through the following android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.muzical

And it was an amazing experience to listen to music in that state of consciousness. I was feeling like I am the invisible being without any physical body floating into this infinite void and that music is the part of that void and echoing in that void. At a stage, I could feel that I am the universe, and then at a stage, I became Music. I was Music. Due to that music different kinds of vibrations were occurring in my body. 

When the music stopped playing there was amazing peaceful silence & void and I was in the presence of that void. I started to experience flashes of lights, hypnagogia, visualization in the blackness of my eyes. I was able to see silhouettes of some beings in human form, Faces, Eyes looking at me, and then the effects faded away and I was back to the normal state.

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Day 08 - 23/01/2021 - 15 mins - Evening -  Done - Very Good

I Started Shamanic Breathing while listening following Tribal Drumming: https://youtu.be/BkzA_u9smXU

After a few minutes while breathing I started to feel really cold. There was a lot of Tingling in my whole body. My arms & hands are totally numb, Tight, hard and I started to feel pain in my hands. My whole body started to become so hard that it felt like it’s made of stone.       

As soon as I stopped doing shamanic Breathing, I held the breath inside. And suddenly it felt like I had detached from my body and had become an infinite void. The feeling of the body transforms into just a few sensations, flowing energy and currents. My Mind & Body was filled with Bliss, Joy & Peace. I could feel that all the blockages and knots in my body are opening and I am becoming more lightweight.

Negative Emotions, Regret, Sadness, and contraction in my body, chest & brain start to release. There was some kind of blissful source of energy that was in my control and I was using this energy to heal different parts of my body and brain. I could literally move that energy to where I wanted any kind of feeling. I was getting aware of the areas which needed healing through my intuition and feeling. Using this energy I healed many emotions and negative sensations. I was able to scan my whole body and find areas that needed healing. I was like Laser-Sharp attention like a sharp line in the middle of my body.

I was feeling like all of the cells of my body were blooming like flowers. It was a really blissful feeling. In the end, I was really Peaceful, Happy & Lightweight. When I came out of my room I was very fresh, active and I was able to look at everything in more colors, refreshing & alive. I was highly alert and my senses were really focused and sharp. I was able to look at others in a more focused and amazing way. My wife said your eyes looked a bit different and your whole overall face looked much more alive. Then I saw myself in the mirror and everything was very clear. I was able to notice each hair, pores on my face. Then in the mirror, I focused on my forehead between my eyebrows. It could see a bit in a different way than I do in normal states. Then Suddenly skin of my forehead which was in my focus filled the whole of my vision and everything else disappeared. Then after a few seconds, I came back to normal.

Day 09 - 24/01/2021 - 15 mins - Morning -  Done - Good

After a few minutes while breathing I started to feel really cold. There was a lot of Tingling in my whole body. My arms & hands are totally numb, Tight, hard and I started to feel pain in my hands. My whole body started to become so hard that it felt like it’s made of stone.       

As soon as I stopped doing shamanic Breathing, I held the breath inside. I felt really deep peace & Healing. The feeling of the body transforms into just a few sensations, flowing energy and currents. My Mind & Body was filled with Bliss, Joy & Peace.

I had earphones in my ears from the beginning so as soon as drumming music terminated while shamanic breathing, following music started playing automatically in my ears. (I didn't need to come out of the trance to play the music myself using my hands): https://youtu.be/ZdElzvGlZbo

I achieved the automatic Music phenomena through the following android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.muzical

And it was an amazing experience to listen to music in that state of consciousness.

Day 10 - 25/01/2021 - 15 mins - Morning -  Done - Good

I Started Shamanic Breathing without listening to any music.

After a few minutes while breathing I started to feel really cold. There was a lot of Tingling in my whole body. My arms & hands are totally numb, Tight, hard. My whole body started to become so hard that it felt like it’s made of stone.       

As soon as I stopped doing shamanic Breathing, I held the breath inside. I felt really deep peace & Healing. The feeling of the body transforms into just a few sensations, flowing energy and currents. My Mind & Body was filled with Bliss, Joy & Peace.

In the end, I was very lightweight and was feeling healed.

Day 11 - 26/01/2021 - 30 mins - Morning -  Done - Good

After a few minutes while breathing I started to feel really cold. There was a lot of Tingling in my whole body. My arms & hands are totally numb, Tight, hard. My whole body started to become so hard that it felt like it’s made of stone.       

As soon as I stopped doing shamanic Breathing, I held the breath inside. I felt really calm, deep peace & Healing. The feeling of the body transforms into just a few sensations, flowing energy and currents. My Mind & Body was filled with Bliss, Joy & Peace.

In the end, I was very lightweight and was feeling healed.

Day 12 - 27/01/2021 - 30 mins - Morning -  Done - Good

I had earphones in my ears from the beginning so as soon as drumming music terminated while shamanic breathing, following music started playing automatically in my ears. (I didn't need to come out of the trance to play the music myself using my hands): https://youtu.be/ZdElzvGlZbo

And it was an amazing experience to listen to music in that state of consciousness. In the end, I was very lightweight and was feeling healed.

I will do Shamanic Breathing daily but know I will post only when I will experience something new & different. Thanks

@Muhammad Jawad

Hey, out of curiosity are you able to breathe continually and deeply without stopping? Every time that I do shamanic breathing, I unconsciously take breaks during the session because my mind is so overactive that it easily interrupts the process.

18 hours ago, Raphael said:

Hey, out of curiosity are you able to breathe continually and deeply without stopping?

In the 1st 10 minutes, I feel my throat dry and which I make wet instantly and then continue again. After 10 mins the whole process remains continuous. 

30 min Shamanic Tribal Drumming Music with Breath Rhythm

Shamanic Breathing (Progress & Spiritual Experiences):