Muhammad Jawad

M. Jawad's Dream Journal

9 posts in this topic

Following Wisdom got from a Dream:

Dream 01:

I experienced Loh e Mehfooz (Infinite possibilities in awareness at once)

Time does not appear & disappear. Time is not in motion. 

Events do not get born & Die.

Visuals & Sensations of life do not get born & Die.

Everything is already there. God is just getting aware of them sequentially.

Like everything from beginning till the end is already recorded in Loh e Moehfooz.

Allah/God is just getting aware of things sequentially.

Things do not get born & Die because everything is God and there is nothing related to God which can be born and die.

He is Infinite & eternal and his every aspect is eternal and there. He just became aware of his infinity sequentially.

Every aspect of nature is already manifested. Any decision which we can take from infinite possible options are already manifested and available

and it's Allah's/God’s Will which part of that Manifestation he becomes aware of.

It's like parallel universes with any imaginable expectations.

Everything which can be thought or can be imagined is already manifested.

Suppose in particular situations you have many options to make any decisions.

But Allah has already manifested all possibilities in the form of different parallel universes.

Dream 02: Paradise/Heaven

I am in the courtyard of a village house. I am really happy. Then due to some reason, I came out of that house and that house is on top of a Mountain. In front of me, there is a really beautiful valley surrounded by beautiful Lush green Mountains. I am really happy. And my whole surrounding is full of a cool breeze. I have started flying and went above the Mountains and Mid of all mountains. There is a very sweet and soft sound in the background. And there are a lot of Random Colors Powder is Exploding and rising from behind Mountains. I am flying and enjoying it. I am really happy. And I can hear the following song in my language with a very soft voice: “Chalay aao, Chalay aao”. And then I woke up.

Dream 03: Prophets

I entered a very beautiful Lush Green Garden with my few friends and I am really happy and enjoying it. But Suddenly few Evil Face People come there on horses with Very Big Weapons and they come to us and say how dare you to come here? And one of them Takes the head of my friend. I am scared now because after my friends it was my turn to die. Then Suddenly Sky exploded in front of me and Prophet Adam AS, Amma hawa and Prophet Isa AS appeared in the sky and they were smiling and said to me that Don’t Worry. After that, I became peaceful, Happy and woke up.

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

22/01/2021 - Emotionally & Psychologically Bullied by Cousin:

My Cousin is behaving with me very rudely and bullying me a lot. He often does that to me. And now I have lost my patience. I can’t take it anymore. It was also really sad for me that my own brothers were also with him and laughing at me and taking his sides. I am crying, asking him why you always target me? Why? If you hate me that much then why don’t you beat me? Why don’t you kill me and he is ignoring me and saying fuck off. I am talking to my parents about his and my brother's behavior.

23/01/2021 - University Meetup

There were multiple dreams tonight but I could remember just the following dream:

We university mates have a get together at university for submission of an assignment after many years of completing graduation. I was thinking & emotions that my assignment is the best assignment of all and it should be declared as the best assignment in front of other classmates by the teacher. We were all happy talking to each other and my favorite teacher from the university was there and was collecting assignments one by one. She was collecting assignments from everyone and having a brief look at those assignments and was appreciating them. She called me for submission at the end but that was the off time and the teacher was leaving, She collected the assignment from me and didn't even look at it. She started to leave and I asked her why you always do that to me? Last time my Animation assignment was the best assignment of the class. You watched everyone’s assignment at the projector in front of everyone but before my turn came you said it’s off time and left without showing my work to others. Now you are doing that to me again. She said don’t worry we watched your animation assignment later the other day and you were not present and we showed your assignment to everyone. And yes of course that was the best assignment of the class. I will surely look at your current assignment as well. But not right now. Then I thanked her and we left.

In the parking lot, I met my few friends and one of them asked me to lock his shoulders in my arms and give him some stretching because I am feeling really tired. So I helped him to release his stiffness.

25/01/2021 - My mother is not well:

I had multiple dreams tonight but couldn’t recall all of them when I woke up. I have memories of a few chunks of 1 dream. 

My mother was not well and she was admitted to hospital and she stayed there for many days. I usually used to visit her. She was on a bed in the general hall with other admitted patients.

5 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Enjoying ? 

Thanks

26/01/2021 - Corrupted Digital Gift

I had multiple dreams tonight but couldn’t recall all of them when I woke up. I have memories of a few chunks of my last dream. 

I sent a digital gift to my sister as a digital file and my sister told me that she got a corrupt and incomplete file.

28/01/2021

These days I am spending a lot of time in spiritual practices and contemplation etc... So maybe due to these practices, something is starting to change in my mind and I have started to have more dreams, more vivid dreams, and better recall. Today I have memories of multiple dreams. I had very strange and different feelings during these dreams. In dreams, I never felt that kind of feeling ever. But this time something is different and strange happening in my mind which is impacting my dreams. 

Dark Room

I saw a dark room and it looks like the room which we saw in the Matrix Movie where Neo gets Martial Arts Training from Morpheous. The only light source of that room was a ventilator. I was wondering where I am and which place is this then suddenly I started to think Oh maybe this a Photography Studio Set created by Imagesbazaar.com (Company of Sandeep Maheshwari).

Remote Controller of Life

I and my wife with our kids are in the park which is within walking distance from our home. Kids are enjoying swings. My Wife has a kind of remote control which she can use to change the current dream scene. I think I was not enjoying the moment so I wanted to change that scene using that remote control so I was asking my wife to give me the remote but my wife and kids were enjoying that moment and did not agree to change it. So she declined to give me the remote. But after some time She gave me the remote.

Hostel Room

I was in my Hostel room where I used to live 12 years ago. A lot of guests from my grandparent's side visited me and were staying with me. My real Uncle was also there. I & Uncle were having some discussion about some kind of sickness. My GrandMother was also there.

29/01/2021

I feel like my mind is going meta. Now my 2 hours of sleep is equal to 8 hours of sleep. And now I am having too many dreams, Vivid, Strange & Existential dreams.

These days I am spending a lot of time in spiritual practices and contemplation etc.. So maybe due to these practices, something is starting to change in my mind and I have started to have more dreams, more vivid dreams, and better recall. Today I have memories of multiple dreams. I had very strange and different feelings during these dreams. In dreams, I never felt that kind of feeling ever before. But this time something is different and strange happening in my mind which is impacting my dreams. 

Earthquake

I am somewhere else. I don’t know that place. But in the dream, I thought that it’s my bedroom. There is a double bed and me and my brother are sleeping on that bed. Then one of my uncles visited and I don’t remember what he was telling me and then suddenly a very bad earthquake came and remained for a few minutes. But I was enjoying that earthquake and maybe I think I was dancing with the earthquake and there was a little bit of fear as well in my heart. My brother also woke up due to the earthquake.

Zombies

Then at the same place but out of the bedroom, we are really scared of Zombies they are entering my house from everywhere. It's night time. And we are killing them and trying to survive.

Zombies in a Mosque   

It’s night time. Full Darkness. I am hiding in a mosque and Zombies are trying to find me. They are blind and trying to smell me. Then Zombies entered the mosque and I got out of the mosque silently. Then I saw they found a girl and buried her around the ground alive.