Mesopotamian

Educating Iraqi's about the importance of 'not firing rockets' on embassies

4 posts in this topic

So I am trying to make posts and just ask people to entertain the concept of the international laws and stop supporting firing rockets on diplomats I am telling them that one group (backed by Iran) is going against other's will and try to fire rockets at the embassy, and this is a violation for international conventions. It has to be stopped, therefore Trump ordered assassination of Iranian General, because he knows where this could go, and they had a bitter experience when the American Ambassador in Libya was killed, not a single president want this kind of embarrasement to happen.

I am telling them that the current American presence is required and necessary, because it guarantees the international presence of other countries too and helps make Iraq less isolated globally, my argument was that if this (allegedly) biggest embassy, and most protected shuts down its doors, then all the other countries will go out, because imagine that French president says something bad about Islam, they would go and storm the embassy of France probably killing people there, therefore if you ever have a hope that Iraq doesn't go into global isolation, then you need the American presence in the country to stay, and you need nobody fires missiles on embassies.

I had some positive responses, but then the negatives ones, which I am trying to translate here, so that it is might become clear what kind of mindset people who own heavy weapons has, while the government is unable to have a say over them, here's one:

" The Holy Blessed Mobilization Forces (Militias backed by Iran) has one goal, is to keep the unity of Iraq and its peace and sovereignty of its land, but this will not be achieved when there's an American occupiers diminishing it's sovereignty in land and sea and air, and is standing as an obsticale against any step of rebuilding in different fields, and prevents the armed forces from owning any additional much needed powers, including air defenses  (he needs this technology to shoot planes down) , and it prevents  executive from getting support of any international expertise or regional, as well as supporting all the corrupted people in the government and thiefs and those who are involved in the political process from all Iraqi ethnic groups, and insisting on share of power (Which they blame for things going bad cause they want dictatorship back), and preventing any national agreement unless it benefits the occupation and Israel, and those who want peace with Israel, and so when anybody wants to justify the occupier (America) then he must belong to those politicians who are in government because the support of the occupier, and they have sponsored media channels that broadcasts nasty agenda that benefits the occupier and its followers.

I don't want to make people uncomfortable, but to those who don't support American interventions in other countries, how's storming American embassies with rockets in other countries is different than occupying the Congress building? Why is it more accepted to protect the democracy in America, but not accepted to sponsor it in the rest of the world against those who want to take Iraq into a different direction by expelling all international presence out of it for example?

As an Iraqi, I am very confused, and all I see is people who don't want to share the gift of democracy and freedom with my people, and I wonder if this work is left unfinished, is it going to produce a better outcome when conspiracy theorists and tyrants take over the country again?

I mean this country is full of oil money, and if left unattended, it will be a home for terrorists especially because it has large areas of land that's hard to control, therefore, and international presence will always be back again bringing more devastating impact, so why do people only think about there should not be more blood instead of thinking in the direction of how to make a good plan for stability there, even if it also cost more blood, but the outcome is better? I mean for those who oppose the war, I see that it is going to happen, and wars will not stop unless there's a much bigger, and better understanding for what's going on. In other word, when the last war stops, if things are not resolved, then it is going to be repeated again soon.

Edited by Mesopotamian

@Mesopotamian Sorry man, your posts about Iraq are just superficial and come from an emotional POV. you need to relax a bit. 

23 hours ago, Fadl said:

@Mesopotamian Sorry man, your posts about Iraq are just superficial and come from an emotional POV. you need to relax a bit. 

This is another comment, directly from people who support to bomb the embassies once again, because they think this is the right thing to do:

"Any words. When America respects the Iraqi people, we will respect them. As for treachery, your words are funny because the most treacherous country in the world is America and the most powerful force that destroyed the countries of the world is America from the use of nuclear in Japan, chemical in Vietnam, the Korean war and South Asia to depleted uranium in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen It is the one that for decades supported the most powerful dictatorships and its intelligence apparatus carried out the bloodiest coups in Latin America and Africa, and then any group from which we got out and the majority of the people with expelling the occupier and limiting its role in Iraq because it is the cause of the destruction of Iraq or is the occupation came to feed the Iraqi people with peace and comfort and distribute the two winds to them".

I am putting this in front of you so that you need to know that people do hate America because they are biased and they are cherry-picking on facts, and they will cause their own destruction if someone won't stop them.