Chr1st1ne

Understanding Physic ability

6 posts in this topic

So I was told I had "silver colors" brushed into my pastel colors when I was getting a reading. She claimed I have a hint of physic ability. But I want to know how I can look into that and prove that to myself?

3 hours ago, Chr1st1ne said:

But I want to know how I can look into that and prove that to myself?

Sounds like you need to be a little physic to became physic. 

If you cant discover your own psychic abilities, who can discover them for you? 

For me it started with the synchronicity of having a song pop into my head and then get in the car to go to work and it's playing on the radio.

Just start noticing, is the first step. After that I would have words or whole sentences pop up in the stream of thoughts, only to be spoken aloud by someone next to me immediately after. This was 2013-2014.  It gets more fun from there. If you believe in evil entities make sure to shield and protect yourself. 

One trap is to compare your abilities to anyone else. Some channels may be naturally open, and you can also work on opening the others. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

13 hours ago, Chr1st1ne said:

he claimed I have a hint of physic ability. But I want to know how I can look into that and prove that to myself?

Everyone has some form of psychic abilities. Most are just blocked in people because of the dominance of the analytic mind.

I'd recommend researching the different clairs if you haven't already (clairvoyance, clairsentience, claircognizance, clairaudience) and see how you relate.

How can you "prove" it? Well, you kinda can't.

Psychic abilities are intuitive and work through "direct knowing".

You can test your abilities and get confirmation, but in my experience you'll never be able to prove it beyond any doubt the mind can come up with. The mind can always come up with reasons why it's not possible.

Psychic like in communicating by means *external to the body, the message of which is accidental to immidiate timeframe? I disbelieve the validity of the latter, and are somewhat less scpetical about the former. 

*external to the body as in by physics the attributes of which is beyond our current understanding.

I think it as it is believed by people to be real is delusional, but beyond those "established" delusions i am rather qurious about it.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Thank you for the information! I will definitely keep all these opinions in my mind as I continue on my smol journey. Like as of right now the only "ability" I question is when I do something or talk to someone on a normal basis, and something feels "off" I immediately notice it due to a slight rise in anxiety, and the next thing I know, that anxiety is proven correct when someone does what I was thinking or says what I was thinking of. Then again, anyone would be able to feel like something is "off" @Reciprocality @aurum @seeking_brilliance @JosephKnecht