Striving for more

Road To Success & The Obstacles

246 posts in this topic

I've decided to delete my account. 

Giving it 1 week max to offload all the important bookmarks & posts. 

I can't deal with the lack of privacy. 

I have made too many mistakes on here. 

My bookmarks are too messy, everything to cluttered. 

I don't want attention anymore, I just want to achieve my goals & enjoy life & make money & be in the top 5%, have amazing experiences, be both rich & spiritual, social, alive & free. 

I have enough pick up theory now, I just need to take action. 

I will create a new account for but I won't post much, I will read other peoples journals who I like, only a select few. Gotta be minimalist. 

there's a couple guys I follow but I won't open myself up to too much new journals because I don't want to absord negative energy & yes I know I am a hypocrite. 

And no In a sense I don't even respect my own perspective or journal, it fucking sucks, I talked so much nonsense & I'm not ok with it. 

Fresh start. 

I have spread much negative energy at times. Lord forgive me for my sins. 

My mood is more stable & more clarity right now. I love life & I love people really, I love myself too, but this microdose fucked my brain up, but that doesn't mean I'm weak!, I'm still going to work 14 hours starting from right now, but my neurotransmitters little fucked right now but fuck it man so fucking what I saw a fucking 1 foot midget woman on my travels, 1 foot midget, she even looked happy & grateful in a sense, maybe she wasn't I mean hard life but cmon bro what the fuck man. 

Edited by Striving for more

pick up, hobbies, sports, reading writing articles, creativity technology learning tons of hobbies to dance working on myself being a high fucking value man,  youtube channel blog, foreign languages travel meeting people art buildings architecture, become a fucking celeb even. 

This needs to be 80% of my time. 

Then the rest is about 4 hours of deep work max per day, where I make my money online. Travelling all year round, go on ski trips 3 -4 times per year, motorbikes, nature sunsets hills I love extreme sports. 

Fuck all the boring people on here & in the world, theres more to life than simply "being healthy or productive", wtf bro. 

IF U LIKE THE SAME STUFF AS ME GO FUCKING CHASE THAT SHIT, NEVER GIVE UP, DONT LIVE ABORING LIFE DONT WAIT UNTIL YOUR 30 OR FUCKING 40 TO GET THERE START NOW GET THERE IN YOUR 20'S THAT'S MY RACE JOIN ME ON THE RACE. 

I am so sorry to the world for my negativity. 

I love my mother so much, I almost feel guilty about my dreams, she put food on the table for me, she is a good person & she will never experience anything I am striving for, she'll never go skiing or obtain financial freedom, I almost feel guilty about my dreams, but I have to let that thought go. 

I love the world & I love people truly I do, I just get too passionate & competitive at times. 

I apologize for my negativity, for my weakness, I apologize if I ever played viticm, I apologize for my ignorance. 

I hope that in my egotism I can find humility, to admit that I have weakness, to admit that I have made excuses, to admit that I have committed sins. 

But what u give out & put into life life gives back to you. And if it doesn't return, at least you didn't die in vain & you tried. 

To anyone reading my stupid fucking journals, never ever give up on your dreams and don't feel guilty about your dreams. 

Maybe you just want money & girls, maybe you want to get lucky with investing & not work that often, that's cool. You don't have to work 40 hours or listen to gary V, this universe is infinite & with infinity comes all possible outcomes, so 100% go after what you want, refuse to wait 5 or 10 years for it, refuse to be patient, go get you dream life now.

You can achieve it in 3 months or 6 months I promise you, you just have to fix your mind, the only reason it took me so long is because I got confused about what I wanted, and listened to all these toxic workaholics thinking it needs to be so painful, it doesn't. Don't settle for less pay, don't settle for working 24/7, if you have to do that initally that's fine, I might have to do this a bit longer, but get that shit out the way. Don't let time destroy & rot you. FIGHT. Fight against the dark knight, the grim reaper, find that shining beacon in the darkness, find clarity in the fog. Find peace. 

I listened to Leo's Introspection video today & I liked it a lot. 

But I "noticed" he emphasized that it doesn't matter if you watch 300 of his videos, ultimatley intropsection is something you must personally do to get any results. 

What I like about Introspection is that it's a "passive" activity, involving observation (I'm naturally lazy & conceptual).

Although my mind is telling me that real results won't come from merely passivity, but a combination of passive self observation & active journalling my observations & connecting dots. 

Well I enjoy that stuff ^ anyway so that's cool. 

Since my microdose I felt pretty cranky & fucked up, the crankyness has tamed but what remains is a deep sadness, i'm not sure if the microdose brought that out but tbh if it did I am glad. 

I am glad because my recent insight was that the real enemy is apathy. Although other negative states are indeed dangerous, at least with negative states there is energy, and energy can always be transformed or sublimated. 

So if I feel intense sadness right now that is good, but I would like to transform that in to intense frustration, and stay very very clear from apathy. 

Frustration because I realized recently that frustration is an amazing state to have, BUT of course not if you are mellowing it down with addictive reactions, which I was struglling with several months ago. 

But leveraging frustration is powerful.

I am also confused about what type of lifestyle I want. On the one hand I idealize being very hard working & I feel that's an admirable masculine drive and I want that, but on the other hand I'm hearing that people are getting rich saying stupid shit on tiktok and all this & the 4 hour work weak and then people are telling me that deep work can not exceed 4 hours, but it pisses me off because I want to apply my mind like 10 hours a day, I want multiple talents, I want to speak 4 langauges as well as earn a good living, and also read books & think creatively & learn other skills, so why the fuck do I have to resign myself to 4 hours, sure 4 hours of work to earn a good living is more than possible, I'm almost getting there with my career calls & tests coming up, but that's not my point, I want to learn stuff & do deep work for 10 hours a day, I thought humans were limitless, I thought there was no limits? Fuck you Carl Newport u fucking low testosterone boring fucking professor dursnley piece of uninspiring fucking robot fuk u. 

Oppurtunity Cost. 

Intellectual Oppurtunity Cost. 

I am going to write a huge post on this when I have more energy. I mustn't forget this. 
This relates to a big "insight" I had after this entire year. 

I say "insight" because it wasn't really a sudden eureka, it more just became glaringly obvious after incessant signals to that truth.

Connective Threads > Attachment, neediness, RAS, "cognitive zooming", narrow minded thinking, paradigm lock, blind trust in authority, being a gullible fucker, hearsay, direct experience, do not judge that which u lack experience, going meta, self bias, projection & counter intuitiveness. 

I love leos videos so much, I love how all the concepts eventually interlink, anyway the big "Insight" is not related to leos videos, but to my own direct experiences & intellectual errors which have tbh cost me years of my life & impacted me still until very recently. 

I need to socialize. 

Moving country in very soon. 

Need to be somewhere good for new years. 

I have no friends right now. 

I am going to end up somewhere. 

Im not staying in this time.

Packing my shit right now. 

Slacking off any work this week. Trades going well right now, hard work paying off. 

But my head is fucked. Emotions are dark. 

I got too angry at my mum & sister today, they deserved it but I took it too far. 

I need to socialize, I need to hear music, I need to feel like a fucking animal no more thinking, no more conceptualization.

I am to move very soon, Parkison's law. 

Goodbye dog, good friend. I gotta go though. 

I need more risk in my life, I got that right many times, but always lacke the strategy so it came crashing down. 

I need chaos. Fuck this life, this isn't me. Fucking bored. 

No quality woman wants a boring man, & I don't sure as hell don't want a boring girl. 

Fucking chaos. I love just love chaos. 

On 02/06/2021 at 9:43 PM, Striving for more said:

"Wisdom is the ability to bypass the short term reward circuit in order to get to something deeper & better"

Delayed gratification = self love. 

Was almost about to blindly binge this forum. 

No. Get back to work. I know u want to run away from yourself, I know it feels. 
Just let it go. Turning this shit off. 

"What makes us happy is the feeling that we are exerting ourselves on to the world & not being done unto & living a passive, boring life. 

On 27/12/2021 at 2:12 PM, Striving for more said:

I need to socialize. 

Moving country in very soon. 

Need to be somewhere good for new years. 

Packing my shit right now. 

So this didn't work out, I failed to organize myself, I tried my best but made some errors & so I am alone this NYE. 

I wish I could go back in time & learn to organize myself from the age of 16. 

Things will change this year. I wll be extremely organized. I must forget the past I have lost. 

I'm soo Excited to move to this city. 

I come alive when I am abroad. 

It's so fucking cheap too! lol, it's literally a joke how relative value is. 

so fucking cheap yet beautiful weather, all year round.

I'd be happier, earning 30K/ year living where I want than earning 60K/year working some job somewher

I'm pissed I had to spend the last 2 months living here, fucking way below my standards. 

This year = tons of girls, god level charisma, more following my intuition. 

This fucking year = living life to the fullest, being 100% unapologetically authentic & expressing myself LOUD & CLEAR. 

This year = multiple streams of income & networking, passive income too. 

This year will make or brake my entire life. 

This year I am the boss, no one influences me. 

This year I detox mercury from my brain, This year I speak 3 languages, This year I become organized, highly efficient. 

This year for me will be more than what most people do & experience in 10 years. including 95% of man on this forum. 

I will make people envious this year. 

I will literally make people sick of envy, so much fucking envy they just throw up, & it lasts 10 minutes whilst simultaenously cumming in inspiration. 

But only the real bosses will get inspired by me. All the other fucking losers will masturbate to my life & throw up in envy. 

Getting a bit crazy now, Time to mediate. 

So ... I just went for a walk and I went to Lidl ...

& as I walked through lidl towards the counter, I noticed this girl look at me briefly, then I looked back (Wow) then I held eye contact a little longer, I think she liked it, I felt a shift in her energy. 

I know what I should do from that point.

She's with her mum, people are behind & infront of me, I'm "not in the best mood" ect......

I finish my order & walk out the store & towards the bust stop, pretending to wait for the bus but my mind is only in 1 place. 

The bus comes if but I intentionally leave it, then the girl walks out with her mum 

Approach now? Now? 

They keep walking & I even see her look back 

Now? "It's dark, she's with her mum"

I consider running up to her... nothing happens. 

I wait in agony, in failure, then I walk home in regret, like a part of me just died. 

She was so fucking beautiful & that was some dam good eye contact, like a telepathic sexual connection.

Short, feminine & Asian, younger maybe  like 19 or 20, strikingly gorgeous dark eyes & long dark hair. She was just perfect. 

Fuck. 

I know I had to approach her, I had to give her that compliment, I wanted to run up to her & say "I just wanna tell you that you have strikingly stunning eyes & I had to let you know".

And I know It would've landed, it was coming from the right place, not a cheesy line  but genuine authentic desire. 

New years eve, she needed that compliment. And I needed to share that compliment, and I needed to do it in front of her mum.

No fap, looking super well dressed with my new coat, my hair looked good, thousands of pick up videos, all these posts, all these thoughts .. 

But I didn't step up to the moment, & life just comes down to these moments. She was so perfect. 

It's one thing when you don't approach some girl who's just some 7, or just some girl who's attractive but that's it, but sometimes u feel something particular, a connection & it's a certain look & u know u have to approach, & there's this strong desire & u get in ur own fucking way & it's hard to recover from those ones, i'm going through that now. 

I feel like a pussy, this just sums up my entire life really, I'm not a virgin but how often do I approach the girls that I'm really meant to approach. Beautiful Asian girl with those seductive eyes, now I just bitterly fantasize pulling her hair in some dark lit room & devouring her & her soft skin whilst her mums calling her up for the mosque & all that, but it's a bitter fantasy now. 

& why do I always need everything to be perfect. Like the fact that she was with her mum & around people & I wasn't in perfect mood, that's exactly why I should've approached!

LISTEN TO UR FUCKING INTUTION. LISTEN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. I'LL ONLY GET SO MANY OF THESE MOMENTS. 

I can't post any more right now, this is it. 

I feel like a complete fraud. I tell others to approach, I post a video about being beta, & not caring what others thing & being unreserved...

& Here I fucking am. Here I did it again. 

I hope u can feel in my energy now a very overdue fed up ness, an over due self disappointment.

I can't just watch more self help videos right now, or post more anymore or listen to Leo, because it's not doing it. 

It all comes down to these moments. Embodiment. 

And I don't want to fucking fake my mood right now. "Just let it go bro" is useful 100% but I'm not too sure if it always is contextually. I want to feel deep pain right now, I don't want to let it go. 

I don't wanna let it go right now it just feels fake. `

Tonight I am bitter, Tonight I am self resentful, Tonight I go outside & I prey to the stars & maybe I'll smash a couple glass bottles outside & clean it up later & kick a few bins. 

No deleted post. 

Not useful will cloud above posts ^

Just fucking meditate going off forum mind racing in circles. 

No. Done. 

Account getting deleted. 

TLDR : Fucked in the head right now, self hatred, must purge this out of me, find the kryptonite, crawl on the floor, prey, get out of thinking mind. 

Lord, God, today is the first day of a new year. 

I spent all week & more busting my ass so I could enjoy christmast, that failed then I spent all week busting my ass to enjoy new years. 

I was too inefficient, I couldn't achieve these simple things, couldn't think straight. I lost this time & spent it alone & miserable & empty. 

But yesterday I chose to react, I allowed my body to shrivel up, my spine compressed & my forehead stiffened & body tense, hovering between bitter emotions & thoughts & numbing myself with youtube videos. 

I allowed this state to continue for hours & I even refused to acknowledge my mum or respond to any texts, I felt bitter & useless & imagined how much better of a year I could've had, started fixating on how I've wasted my youth & I couldn't let go of the physical tension. 

Lord, I have decided to let go of state of mind now, but I'm not sure how to. 

I make the conscious decision this second to drop this self hate & nihilistic state & the anxiety, but I am not sure how to do it properly. 

The tension must leave the body & mood must change, the energy must come back & the rumination must stop, How I am not sure, meditation didn't work for me, but I prey for a solution, this can't go on any longer. 

I can't keep living in regret & disappointment, I must find new opportunities, I need abundance, I want every day to become wild in my life, never to be bored or alone again, celebration every day is what i need, rich as fuck is what I need.  

Today is a fresh start to the year. 

I have started the day badly, waking up late with terrible body posture & tension, depressed

I feel pretty ashamed & pathetic how I'm acting, not very masculine. But I refuse to be dishonest & I will broadcast my weakness, my patheticness. 

& I chose to let go of caring about others opinions (aka reader) & I chose to let go of any shame. 

Today I try to let go

Also today I try do dream of the year ahead, I still struggle with planning & can barely think 1 day ahead, it just makes me anxious thinking about the word "planning", I'm like the joker, I just do stuff. 

Well that part of me has to completely die, because Ironically planning allows high quality doing, fuck No rumination thought again. 

That part of me also has to die. 

I also need to become more articulate & concize & drop these long ass posts, "What am I rlly tryna say here?"

I guess i should stop writing now until I change my state, the emotional state or morale is like the structure, the writining is like the content, every bit of conent will come out wrong from the wrong state imo, regardless of how articulate you are. 

I have just reframed my state of mind. 

It is my duty to embody a positive state. 

The brain is like a separate entity, but me, my soul my mind is the brain's child

The brain must not bully that child, mustn't be an angry toxic father

I Have a duty to society to be charismatic, to be the best version of me, to smile even when I want to play victim or just indulge in sadness. 

The best me is charismatic, enchanting, the best me humorous, the best me has some humility but is also cocky, but in the right way, amusingly cocky , but  not overbearingly so. Women love the best me. The best me is intuitive, the best me brings people up, the best me is creative & the best me is perseverance. 

The shadow me is nihilistic, the shadow me is like a poison. 

It's batman VS the Joker here, It's the Faustian battle.

This month I will try to be the best me, for 30 days straight. 

Life is too short for half ass challenges, fuck self help I'm just becoming a god right this second no more backsliding ever again. 

FUCKING PERFECTION.

Negative state didn't go away, disappointment didn't go away, regret didn't go away. 

being productive didnt help. I need the srtate to leave first. 

apparently im meant to feel it intensely so I will try this now. 

This better fucking work. so anger I need a punchbag so bad, where the fuk are you punchbag, i cant break objects. where the fuk. 

so much guilt & shame. I can't accept reality. I can't accpet lack of perfection. 

... Theres no solution. Tried phsyical expression tried doing nothing, I cant feel it because its already stuck within my body feeling only surfacde layer doesnt work. 

Just going to be miserable & still do what I need to do, see if the action takes it away, it probably will, what the fuck else is there, going to be miserable & positive. 

I fapped today. 

Bad decision. Streak back to Zero 

Feel some Apathy in my body. 

NOnono. Not what I need right now. 

I think I'm about to pack my shit & go. 

I'm not ready, I'll probably forget something, probably won't even be allowed on the bus with this heavy ass pc. 

At this stage I'd rather loose $100 then wait around, at least I know if I gotta sell it, but I can't leave it without copying the data, too much on there that isn't synced. 

I wish I could just get a plane instead, now I know how immigrants feel, slightly, the hassle, 2 days on a nasty bus.

Feeling pretty depressed, I wish I wasn't miserable yesterday, I wish I wasn't so resentful to family, I wish I would've let go, I wish I had a better finish to this year, fucked up all my goals again, chose to be miserable again, fucking hate myself for that. Anti spiritual. 

I'm depressed right now but I'm not ungrateful, I have god on my side, I find humility, I find faith right now. 

I will need to uplift my spirit once again, there is no way I can make friends when I look like this. 

In 2 days my account will be "deleted". 

Well I'll leave it on here. But I will create a new account. 

This new account will be like a robotic scientist, in a good way. 

I will document progress & extract value & use the 80/20 will for a profile of the best bookmarks, best of the best. 

& There will be no bullshit, I will be become a robotic scientist, but for the greater good of this forum & for myself, at this stage I need strategy, results, tests measurements money all these robotic scientific things. 

Fuck how I feel or my opinion, no one cares. I'm here to fix my health & get the money (and everything else too of course, but it all starts with health & survival as foundation, but sure I will juggle multiple if possible, but health & survival = foundation)