Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IamMystic

Someday everything will make sense

6 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, IamMystic said:

and Its starting to look like 2021 is going to be even crazier.

How so? The vaccines are out now, so this should end within the year.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@IamMystic Also Trump is gone now, and the US will once again have a sane president. Looks to me that all the action is tapering off.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

42 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@IamMystic Also Trump is gone now, and the US will once again have a sane president. Looks to me that all the action is tapering off.

America has shown now to the world that it isn't a strong nation, you understand as god you cannot die you understand its all good fun. Don't think you made reality that was gonna be boring. This is just the beginning, but whatever happens it is out love for the creation love for the "film".

When it's all over we have to start paying the bill, and people are losing their jobs and businesses. We've already had what, 12 years of austerity since the 2008 credit crunch and now another massive recession. How on earth to make the fallout fair and not discriminate against the poor? 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@snowyowl Indeed. I think we will be seeing a massive spike in inflation as all the retailers raise prices to try and recoup their losses over the covid period. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna