longusername12345

Life Purpose Course question

5 posts in this topic

Purchased the life purpose course and have been working on it diligently. Every other video or so, there is a recommended book and docu or two, should I complete the book or docu before moving on to the next video or just watch the videos then savor the recommended material?

You may, or you may not, depending on your clarity and intuition. Personally, I haven't read them until finishing the entire course; long after I had found my life purpose. Definitely do the worksheets as they come. 

Edited by SirVladimir

Don't be lazy and do the exercises as they come  :P

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I found it paired really nicely doing them once they came up. Most of the results come from doing it all with any similar material. 

I have been a bit slow on the course for a bit, but I bought all of the books that were recommended and they are fantastic so far. Lots of value even just in the books. 

Edited by Average Investor

Do the exercises first. Otherwise you will end up using external material as excuse to slack off. Or you may forget to complete the course because a book makes you thirsty for other books and so on.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003