VeganAwake

Noticing the conditioning is the beginning of freedom

8 posts in this topic

Watch them run around, rushing to the gym and grocery store.

Listen to them giving there conditioned responses to the boss.

Stop and notice everyone running the rat race lost in thought.

There under a spell completely caught up and identified.

Notice how their thoughts drag them around like slaves.

Become a watcher.

And watch your own conditioned patterns of thought arise. Where is it leading you? Why is it taking you there?

Who is listening to it?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

This is the message that must be repeated over and over until it is truly heard. Thank you.

13 hours ago, No Self said:

This is the message that must be repeated over and over until it is truly heard. Thank you.

Yes sometimes you can hear something a hundred times, and then one day it's like a paradigm shift and it becomes understood from a different angle.... and it's like oh that's what was meant by that phrase. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

In other words, bringing unconscious into conscious. Shadow work is also based on this.

I like to watch faces sometimes. 99% of the people have tensed face muscles while doing anything unless they are with other people and have a good time. It was sad to realize that this happens to me also sometimes. When i notice it i let the muscles relax. 

6 hours ago, Natasha said:

In other words, bringing unconscious into conscious. Shadow work is also based on this.

I know what you mean and this is where it's hard to relate sometimes because after Awakening it's recognized the individual that believed it needed to be more conscious or improve its situation by doing Shadow work was never real in the first place and that whole thought of self-improvement dissolves or becomes not applicable. ❤

6 hours ago, BlackMaze said:

I like to watch faces sometimes. 99% of the people have tensed face muscles while doing anything unless they are with other people and have a good time. It was sad to realize that this happens to me also sometimes. When i notice it i let the muscles relax. 

Also there's nothing wrong with anything including being drug around by thoughts.... because the only thing that would say there's something right or wrong with it is just another conditioned thought. 

This is why it's already Paradise it's already freedom. There isn't any way to be and there's nothing right or wrong with anything.

This recognition is liberation ❤

The freedom is in the recognition that there was nothing that needed to be done in the beginning. 

Everything has already been whole complete & perfect all along.

And it's that way because that's what's happening ❤