Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSelf

Something very strange in mushroom trip

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

So this was my second mushroom trip (2 grams lemon tek in silent and dark environment ) i did almost a month ago, i dont want to go to too much details since there's so much beautifully written trip reports about all the positive and amazing insight you'll gain about love etc, but basically mushroom trips for me was absolutely positive experiences, I've been meditating and Kriya Yoga and self-inquiry for very long time, and in general i'm very very comfortable surrendering  and basically die very easily at the beginning of each trip. i just lay down very comfortably and let go of everything and get in a state of deep relaxation and then after a while i find my self in the middle of the trip and the work begins from here.

beside amazing amount of joy and love which i experienced in this trip which i couldn't even know if such joy and love can even be possible, basically the whole body became immense joy and orgasm and love and very loose  very very very pleasant experience, which it's really beyond words,

something very very strange happened, basically i looked at my hand  and it was a totally  strange thing to me and when i focused a bit more suddenly with a strong buzzing sound (strong ZZZ) for a fraction of second the whole body and hand disappeared (for very very short moments) but the awareness or witness remained and after this i did some contemplation and amazing insights came, and i also realized I'm God but whenever the realization  or contemplation was getting really deep the strong sudden buzzing zzz sound kick you out and break the contemplation.

what i came up after a bit of contemplation based on multiple experiences similar to this after the trip was over was that, there's certain depths that you can penetrate in your contemplation really deep but not so deep that you end up leaving the body or getting expanded beyond it you know what i mean? it's like the buzzing sound was like an alarm to tell you that youre close to the red line and if you go deeper you can't stay with the body so you'll have to leave it if you want to get expanded more!!, so i still haven't realized the infinity and definitely no omniscient, or samadhi experiences, so first of all anybody having similar experiences that can relate to? also will you have to go beyond the body for infinite realization or entering god head (i assume it's obvious that it's really the case)? what the body will be doing when your consciousness expanded? the most ideal thing would be the body become like corpse doing nothing is that what will happen (i fear body go do some things on it's own will when i'm not aware of it haha)?

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

? also will you have to go beyond the body for infinite realization or entering god head (i assume it's obvious that it's really the case)? what the body will be doing when your consciousness expanded? the most ideal thing would be the body become like corpse doing nothing is that what will happen (i fear body go do some things on it's own will when i'm not aware of it haha)?

There is no “body” neither “you”. Your thought process creates so called your identity, including “leaving the body”. God head is not knowing, which is just being.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I know what you mean, in do nothing meditation, when one gets really really relaxed, it's almost when the mind ( which is no mind and just activities of awareness ) are about to fade away, it's when the pure awareness existence remains in its pure form, really you just 'Are', the peace is beyond words, it's amazingly beautiful when 'you', 'mind' and all the stories are slowly fades away and the awareness remains alone,

One can get into this state without help of any psychedelics but what if Leo is right actually and this is baseline consciousness and the work begins from here, you empty the awareness from the garbage of the mind (unconscious awareness activities) first then consciously fill it with infinite love, joy, bliss.

I don't see any limits for absolute Nothingness.

Edited by m0hsen

7 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

you empty the awareness from the garbage of the mind (unconscious awareness activities) first then consciously fill it with infinite love, joy, bliss.

These are expectations, and still comes from the mind. Just let go everything. Whatever will happen, it will happen. Surrender.

Edited by James123

@James123 i do agree really, if you really really know how to become that empty and relaxed you basically just 'are', no mind ,no wants, no thoughts of any sort,

basically awareness alone wants nothing, care about nothing, knows nothing,

I still haven't gone beyond this and dont know more, but i find do nothing meditation absolute best to go deeper and deeper.

12 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

i do agree really, if you really really know how to become that empty and relaxed you basically just 'are', no mind ,no wants, no thoughts of any sort,

Great ? You are already what you are, just empty your cup. ?

basically awareness alone wants nothing, care about nothing, knows nothing,

Awareness is nothing. No need want anything. It is already is.

I still haven't gone beyond this and dont know more, but i find do nothing meditation absolute best to go deeper and deeper.

Great. You should drop that belief of “I” too. ?

Edited by James123

@James123

The thing is if you do something when are going deeper and deeper it keeps the mind still operative even in it's weakest level I'm talking about do nothing meditation, so yes, 'you' should surrender and really really do nothing even slightest movement of the body keeps the mind operative, and from this point when the mind is completely dropped, there's no "you" to do something, "I" is already dropped with the mind, so you're right whatever that will happen will happen, and you remain witness of everything.

i still haven't gone to that state of the Void which the mind completely shutdowns and the consciousness of the body is gone, but i found that being aware of your true nature during the day helps a lot really, and yes the more you surrender yourself or the "I" the deeper you're allowed to go also it's harder to live around people. the magnets of  the void within draws you down more and more the more you do the work or surrender the "I", the harder it gets to even be around people yet to have any kind of relationships with them. but also the less and less you'll care about everything of course! ?

Edited by m0hsen

15 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

"I" the deeper you're allowed to go also it's harder to live around people. the magnets of  the void within draws you down the more you do the work or surrender the "I", the harder it gets to even be around people yet to have any kind of relationships with them. but also the less and less you'll care about everything of course! ?

Welcome to game, have fun .? but, when “I” completely drops there will be no more “people”, because people comes from knowledge of so called “I”. ? all will be good?

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Welcome to game, have fun .? but, when “I” completely drops there will be no more “people”, because people comes from knowledge of so called “I”.

Cant agree more! ??

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

? all will be good?

Absolutely! ? ❤️

Edited by m0hsen

20 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Cant agree more! ??

Absolutely! ? ❤️

❤️?

Good luck ?