Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ya know

Faith - Law of Attraction

5 posts in this topic

Yo.

This morning I came back from holiday and one of our two cats was missing. Instead of freaking out I applied Jesus teachings:

- ''Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

&

-'"Lord, don't trouble yourself, for I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. That is why I did not even consider myself worthy to come to you. But say the word, and my servant will be healed. ''

I prayed that the cat was already safe and on his way home. A few hours later there he was.

I know this can be dismissed as luck, bullshit, whatever. But there are so many negative alternatives that could've happened that didn't - so I wanted to see what you guys think of the idea of ''faith'' and it's role in manifestation.

@Ya know Although I’m not familiar with Christianity, this is something I learned from ‘Conversations with God’ by Neale Donald Walsch. 

And certainly I believe it is true. That is how paranormal phenomena happens. The person strongly believes they can do it, and after some time it actually happens. It is real.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Ya know ma man!

Let this be a direct message to YOU 

You earned and GOT that cat back in YO Life 

Love you ?

You know it. Explain not to others. 

DECLARE IT!

I'll be the confirmation you seek.

What you felt & got was sacred. Let that merge into your being.

Ask & you shall receive

Give thanks and more shall be thrown at you . 

Give more thanks still, YOU SHALL BE DROWNED IN ABUNDANCE & GRATITUDE.

ask no more.

Know.

And cuz you know... Give THANKS

;)

Yu already know, 

I know that yu know 

YO 

Cuz yo name be spillin' dem BEEEEENZ 

Na meann?

@Ya know YA ALREADY KNOW ?❤️

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Ya know yeah you  manifest things in three ways thoughts words and deeds, if your thoughts become consistant you will live a beautiful life!