Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoeimai

it was thought(s) only

3 posts in this topic

So I was feeling bad about something. A thought came to me saying 'observe'..So I stopped to see what I can find. I closed my eyes,it was quiet anyways (so that helped) and I searched my body sensations for a little while. I didnt have any thoughts for some moments because I was trying to feel so my attention was fully focused on my body, I was scanning.

so It was only thoughts. I stayed there.Nothing else. Thoughts were bombarding me and I was aware of them but....in the midst of living my life and doing something (I was on the internet like now) I think that I miss some of my thoughts,they are left unnoticed. But Im not aware of this. So....overwhelming thoughts are making me miserable. But Im not feeling it somewhere in my body.Im just experiencing it.

Is it maybe because Im not trained enough to spot the feeling in my body? I sensed nothingness there. I dont know.I was calm.No worries.So...is it only thoughts?Thats it?

Edited by egoeimai

Bingo...yahtzee...?

Message_1561500864554.jpg

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@egoeimai Typical monkey mind. Mindfulness meditation should help.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie