Chr1st1ne

A store made me experience something I have never had

9 posts in this topic

Hello! I’m new to this whole spirituality and crystals and energy, but I want to know much more about it. 

Today I walked into a store that had many spiritual things in it (Earth bound), crystals, incense, chakra books and items. Just everything...and as soon as I walked in my heart and chest felt heavy and it hurt, on top of that I was experiencing a wide variety of emotions such as sadness and vulnerability. But when I walked out of the store I was able to breath and was fine...

I want to know why this happened? Or am I just being over reactive.

@Chr1st1ne If I were you, I’d focus on enlightenment, the zen style. There’s plenty of distractions in the spiritual marketplace, including crystals and chakras. Do those things after you’re enlightened.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise that’s the thing though, I don’t believe in literally any of it. So I’m thinking I was just over reacting to my environment since it’s new and all. But it was a weird experience. 

I have heard about the healing power of things like crystals etc. People say that crystals has been around for very long time so they soak up energy overtime. But I thought all those things suppose to help with healing and make you feel better right? How come they have the opposite affect for you?

@Kay100 Oh I did not know that- but I am not sure, the store was filled with all kinds of stuff and as soon as I stepped in, it didn’t feel right, like complete sadness and frustration washed over me.

2 hours ago, Chr1st1ne said:

@Kay100 Oh I did not know that- but I am not sure, the store was filled with all kinds of stuff and as soon as I stepped in, it didn’t feel right, like complete sadness and frustration washed over me.

That's what the mind does. It pulls the lever right when your about to make a big change even if it is for better or worse. Emotions are random. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

maybe there was a bad vibe in there from other people and you were sensitive enough to feel it.

although if that were the case you probably could also feel vibes going into other places sometimes and it wouldn't be your first time.

@Chr1st1ne there's the type of personality trait called Highly Sensitive Person. These type of people are more sensitive to their enviornment and a lot of them are empaths. They are very sensitive to other people's emotion and feelings. Like they feel other people's pain a lot. And also they are more easily affected by other people's negative energy. Maybe you are this type?