How to be wise

Is yogiraj siddhanath a good teacher?

3 posts in this topic

I’ve known about him for years, back when I practiced Kriya Yoga. But I never found his videos helpful. He has a short temper, and I even remember a video where he was telling a student off for sneezing!

Yet the shocking thing is that Ramaji gave him an LOC of 1000! Higher than Eckhart Tolle and Osho. Did anybody find his videos helpful? Why do you think he is a good teacher?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

He seems interesting... with gurus it always pays to look carefully, watch the hands, not the face. I don’t think he is at the level of Osho, who had an extraordinary grace, but he might be something. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna