Eren Eeager

My meditation journal.

11 posts in this topic

I will start to meditate at least 1 hour, two times a day plus an hour of kriya yoga. I will be uploading videos of me meditating daily. Today I had a crappy meditation session becuase I had a massive OCD backlash yesterday. I had to restabilise my brain which was wild AF. I moved alot, and I was very anxious. It was painful but I managed to push through it. 

P. S : I need a haircut. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I didn't go deep. I was challenged by OCD thoughts but I managed to to ignore them, and break though into peace.

Cheers!! 

P. S : I got a haircut. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Nice to see you here. Welcome.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India thanks! 

Ok, I stumbled upon the most important teaching for me personally which is to trust infinte love. I have been asking too many questions and making a lot of conflicts within myself which leaves me with headaches and a damaged ego. Now, I decided to stop the brain all together and embrwce this one simple teaching. Trust infinte love. It heals, it guides. 

This is it. This is the cause of all of my suffering in the last years. I didn't just accept infinte love as the most important thing ever. I just kept, going, kept thinking, kept doubting, kept being affectes by my traumas., 

But from now on, I am living with only onw philosophy, infinite love. 

I let infinite love shape my life. Healing, I need a lot of healing. I need to form my baseline of peace and happiness. 

I let go of OCD. I LET GO of my truamas. I JUST embrace infinite love. 

My life purpose is to become a teacher, an intellectual and personal development coach. But I must let go of all these dreams for now and focus on healing myself. I must realize the truth before doing any intellectual work and yet more essential is to heal myself. 

Tonight I am tripping. I hope I got some juicy insights. 

Psychedelics are the best. I reached a new level of understanding through them. Now I am almost enlightened. All I need to do is to prevent the ego from reforming. My ego is highly dependent on my OCD. My mission now is to live life through no ego. My OCD wants to think over and over again, but I will not let it. No ego what so ever.