Kundalini Cataclysm

Questions regarding the LPC

8 posts in this topic

I'm currently working on the Me-Sheet of the LPC. I realized that there seem to be no exercises dedicated to clearly working out the Domain of Mastery and Ideal Medium, at least not up to this point in the course. Did I miss something, will this be covered in the later parts of the course or do I have to work these out all by myself?

Of course I got some hints at these aspects from earlier exercises, but there don't seem to be specific exercises for the Domain of Mastery and Ideal Medium. One of the things I love about the course is that it takes you by the hand so well, that's why I'm missing exercises for these two aspects. I have done some brainstorming on these questions, but this didn't yield any definitive answers yet.

I greatly appreciate any responses that provide clarity^_^

What field do you want to master and find the domain of mastery in? 

@Bojan The life purpose statement I worked out is "I help people find inner peace through developing a healthy relationship with death". That means I firstly have to work on developing this relationship myself. But this can be done by many means, so I'm a bit lost.

Honestly, I don't know what's a healthy relationship with death, but I'd like to find out, I guess enlightenment through meditation or psychedelics.

1 hour ago, Kundalini Cataclysm said:

"I help people find inner peace through developing a healthy relationship with death".

This can be your niche, you can become a Sage that just talks about helping people find inner peace through developing a healthy relationship with death, if you believe it will also pay the bills, like maybe you could write, speak and coach about it, after focusing on developing it yourself through meditation, maybe martial arts, psychedelics, reading or whatever... Maybe your book becomes a best seller and takes care of the bills. 

But I'm assuming you're not living in the Middle East or something.

Edited by Bojan

In my eyes, a healthy relationship with death is neither neurotically avoiding nor actively seeking out death. This means being fully willing and motivated to live, yet simultaneously completely ready to die at any moment.

I've had a few ideas on how to develop a career out of this, but it still isn't clear to me which domain I'd have to master. "Developing a healthy relationship with death" is of course the essence of what I have to master, but that seems so lofty as this could theoretically be done in a variety of ways.

11 hours ago, Kundalini Cataclysm said:

In my eyes, a healthy relationship with death is neither neurotically avoiding nor actively seeking out death. This means being fully willing and motivated to live, yet simultaneously completely ready to die at any moment.

I've had a few ideas on how to develop a career out of this, but it still isn't clear to me which domain I'd have to master. "Developing a healthy relationship with death" is of course the essence of what I have to master, but that seems so lofty as this could theoretically be done in a variety of ways.

Realizing you may not be there tomorrow could be used as general success advice. You could probably create lectures where you say it in a way that motivates people to get off their ass and finally start working on their dreams.

Consciousness work would obviously help, since insight help you become a better thinker (and speaker, in turn) and God is synonymous with death.

Edited by Michal__