Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

The negative consequences of having a presidential admin. of unqualified individuals

5 posts in this topic

So, we know how much of a disaster Trump has been during the past 4 years, especially during this whole calendar year. Now, throughout Trump's whole term he has had a great number of people within his administration who were not only unqualified for the specific positions they were given, but also were totally spineless bootlickers to him. My question is, what or how exactly did all of these unfit lackeys of Trump do to negatively contribute to causing great harm to the entire US?

They ate from the coffers to begin with.. 

They have helped build the case for him example Giuliani. In the news now - Giuliani got covid. 

They are very biased in their decision making. 

Give me some names of these people. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

They ate from the coffers to begin with.. 

They have helped build the case for him example Giuliani. In the news now - Giuliani got covid. 

They are very biased in their decision making. 

Give me some names of these people. 

Mark Meadows, Trump's chief of staff, who has only an A.A. degree.

Rex Tillerson, CEO of ExxonMobil, was Secretary of State for Trump before he was fired.

Rick Perry, Former United States Secretary of Energy. Former Governor of Texas, and has absolutely no credentials for dealing with Energy resources.

Danny Ray Brouillette, current US Secretary of Energy, has mediocre level credentials for the job.

Betsy Devos, Secretary of Education. Religious freak, with no credentials at all for Education related matters.

Stephen Miller, Senior Advisor to the President and White House Director of Speechwriting, Promoted white supremacy and conspiracy theories relating to voter fraud.

Steve Bannon, White House Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to the President. A former Navy lieutenant, investment banker, and executive chairman of Breitbart News, Bannon assumed the role of chief executive of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign in August 2016, and followed the newly elected president to the White House.

Sebastian Gorka, Deputy Assistant to the President, A former editor for Breitbart News known for his extreme views of Islam and ties to the alt-right and frequent commentator on Fox News, Gorka styled himself as a counterterrorism expert.

Jared Kushner, Senior Advisor to the President (Jan. 20, 2017 – present) During the presidential transition, Trump reportedly requested top-secret security clearance for Kushner so that he could join the Presidential Daily Briefings on intelligence along with retired General and National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, a highly unusual move for someone with no national security experience. Later, when career officials rejected Kushner (and his wife) for top-secret clearance due to concerns about potential foreign influence and conflicts of interest, the decision was overruled by the White House.

Michael Flynn, National Security Adviser (Jan. 22, 2017 – Feb. 13, 2017), lynn resigned after less than a month after revelations that he misled Vice President Mike Pence and others in the White House over conversations he had before Trump took office with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. Flynn pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI in connection with the Mueller investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Many more explained on here: https://www.justsecurity.org/73226/loyalty-above-all-the-shallow-state-of-the-trump-administration/

@Hardkill I don't know much about each one of them. It will take a lot of time to sort through each one of the names. 

I guess they will be all Going away once The big Orange is gone, am I right? Or do they get to stay in their positions once the President has left? 

Among the names, I can think of Jared Kushner and Steve Bannon as the most harmful. 

I'm not suprised he got a ton of extremists on his panel. 

I just want to know if they are all going away, or do they get to stay? 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill I don't know much about each one of them. It will take a lot of time to sort through each one of the names. 

I guess they will be all Going away once The big Orange is gone, am I right? Or do they get to stay in their positions once the President has left? 

Among the names, I can think of Jared Kushner and Steve Bannon as the most harmful. 

I'm not suprised he got a ton of extremists on his panel. 

I just want to know if they are all going away, or do they get to stay? 

No, they will have to leave. That's why Biden/Harris have been picking for their upcoming administration a whole new set of cabinets members and new white house staff.