Malelekakis

Terrifying Unexplainable Experiences Through Astral Projection

2 posts in this topic

Dear Leo and everyone in here I would like some insights in an issue of mine that has been  bugling my mind for quite a long time now.I won't give you anything from my background so that you can't judge...except from the fact that English is not my first language so please forgive me for any mistakes.straight to my situation now.I have had experiences in the past with what it is known as astral projection or lucid dreaming of whatever the duck this is...I have no beliefs on what this experience might be and I am not into the mainstream ideas about it.the thing is that when I am dreaming and suddenly I become concious of my dream everything disappears and I am in sleep paralysis like you all know.THEN I have some options.I can return to my body,stay in this dark void or raise my energy(like when you think of god or something spiritual and a stream of energy moves through you spine).when I choose to raise my energy some weird things are happening.my three main experiences consists of sounds and terrifying emotions.one time it was something talking to me very loud like it was in my mind on a very bizarre and scary language.the second was some loud electronic sounds and the last one wich happened two days ago I cannot describe it.all accompanied with a fear so strong that if you want to put into perspective just multiply your strongest negative emotion 1000 times. The last time this happened during this experience the essence of who I am completely distorted and felt like it wasn't me anymore,until I intended to return and  images of my family and the beautifulness of this reality appeared on my mind.this haven't changed anyting in my everyday life although I can't find any possible explanation of why this happens.I would like someone open-minded with an enlightened point of view to give some insights on this issue.has anyone ever experienced something like this?please help me I feel like something is fucked up .thank you.

I quite definitely think you entered the astral plane... Do some researches about astral plane and astral projection, correlated exercises and dangers. You can turn this into a beautiful thing. Just do your researches, look on youtube some videos about people who are used to astral travel.
It can be really scary at first.