Malelekakis

Terrifying Unexplainable Experiences Through Astral Projection

9 posts in this topic

Dear Leo and everyone in here I would like some insights in an issue of mine that has been  bugling my mind for quite a long time now.I won't give you anything from my background so that you can't judge...except from the fact that English is not my first language so please forgive me for any mistakes.straight to my situation now.I have had experiences in the past with what it is known as astral projection or lucid dreaming of whatever the duck this is...I have no beliefs on what this experience might be and I am not into the mainstream ideas about it.the thing is that when I am dreaming and suddenly I become concious of my dream everything disappears and I am in sleep paralysis like you all know.THEN I have some options.I can return to my body,stay in this dark void or raise my energy(like when you think of god or something spiritual and a stream of energy moves through you spine).when I choose to raise my energy some weird things are happening.my three main experiences consists of sounds and terrifying emotions.one time it was something talking to me very loud like it was in my mind on a very bizarre and scary language.the second was some loud electronic sounds and the last one wich happened two days ago I cannot describe it.all accompanied with a fear so strong that if you want to put into perspective just multiply your strongest negative emotion 1000 times. The last time this happened during this experience the essence of who I am completely distorted and felt like it wasn't me anymore,until I intended to return and  images of my family and the beautifulness of this reality appeared on my mind.this haven't changed anyting in my everyday life although I can't find any possible explanation of why this happens.I would like someone open-minded with an enlightened point of view to give some insights on this issue.has anyone ever experienced something like this?please help me I feel like something is fucked up .thank you.

I might not have an answer for you, but I want to know please, when you say "experiences in the past with what it is known as astral projection or lucid dreaming", have you been following a particular methodology, or book, or group and learning how to do this or just something you practice on your own?

There was no methodology for this kind of stuff for me.just the right focus and intention to experience something like this.meditation helped me and after nights of long meditation it usually happened.the universe just delivered me this experience...although I suggest that you don't try something like that.it hadn't offered me anything but bad experiences. it is a part of reality that it needs to be faced though.also do not believe anything that anyone is saying about astral projection.it may put you on the wrong path 

Edited by Malelekakis

I would say to continue with this sort of experience. Something "bad" won't happen for sure. Everyone is boring with everyday routine and wants to experience something like this.

Also, cand you control that negative emotion ? Can you ask who's speaking with you ? Did you find out what language it was ? maybe latin, sumerian...

Would you be excited if an emotion 1000 times more negative than everything you have ever known was your experience.everyday life can be exciting if you approach your psychology with the right techniques.you do not want to experience something like this my friend I assure you.this emotion cannot be controlled the only way is the way to back to the body...it is not spoken through a human mouth this language it is more like an alien broadcasting through an old radio :P

27 minutes ago, Malelekakis said:

Would you be excited if an emotion 1000 times more negative than everything you have ever known was your experience.everyday life can be exciting if you approach your psychology with the right techniques.you do not want to experience something like this my friend I assure you.this emotion cannot be controlled the only way is the way to back to the body...it is not spoken through a human mouth this language it is more like an alien broadcasting through an old radio :P

Shivering just thinking about alien ? speaking through the radio ? 

Then im like, im an alien to him too. He must be scared af :D

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Would you be excited if an emotion 1000 times more negative than everything you have ever known was your experience.everyday life can be exciting if you approach your psychology with the right techniques.you do not want to experience something like this my friend I assure you.this emotion cannot be controlled the only way is the way to back to the body...it is not spoken through a human mouth this language it is more like an alien broadcasting through an old radio

OK, I'll give you my 2 cents but bear in mind I don't know much about these techniques. But common sense would dictate that if you have been doing this for some time and it is neither providing you insights that can help you, nor is it purging itself out of you but just is a constant source of negativity for you, then you should seriously consider what you are doing and why and ask yourself what is the overall benefit of it to you. It sounds to me that you are putting yourself through something very similar to a night-mare over and over.

On 24/9/2016 at 1:59 PM, Dodoster said:

Shivering just thinking about alien ? speaking through the radio ? 

Then im like, im an alien to him too. He must be scared af :D

Haven't thought about that.it's a relief :D:D

17 hours ago, Neo said:

OK, I'll give you my 2 cents but bear in mind I don't know much about these techniques. But common sense would dictate that if you have been doing this for some time and it is neither providing you insights that can help you, nor is it purging itself out of you but just is a constant source of negativity for you, then you should seriously consider what you are doing and why and ask yourself what is the overall benefit of it to you. It sounds to me that you are putting yourself through something very similar to a night-mare over and over.

Well there are plenty of masters out there who can "teach" you about enlightenment.if you do not know one,leo is just as good.the fact is that I am not doing it anymore.after this experiences started to happen 2 years ago I turned the other way and completely forgot about them.but sometimes it happens on its own and it just comes naturally to me to "raise my energy" while I'm at this state and this is what leads me to this bad experiences.I just want to know why do I have this limitation...to put it in my own words it's like I am breaking through the vail of reality but then an enormus force stops me :/