Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayG84

Is consciousness an energy field?

3 posts in this topic

I know I know. There's no such thing as energy in the scientific sense. Energy is a thought, a concept. But the energy that binds all of us, which unites, Love. We all feel this energy, do we not? When you walk into a room with people in it, you can feel this energy, it has a quality to it. We talk about Fear being a "dense" form of Love. Some spiritual teachings even talk about physicality itself being this Love energy moving at incredibly high speeds coagulating into physical objects. Kundalini energy blockages are thought to be dense energy areas in the body that can be released to make you a better conductor for Love. Is there any truth to this understanding? Can everything be thought of as different densities of Love energy moving at different frequencies? As long as we recognize that it is just a model and not the territory?

Formulate your own idea of conciousness and investigate the truth of it

Potential energy is the energy that is stored in an object due to its position relative to some zero position. An object possesses gravitational potential energy if it is positioned at a height above (or below) the zero height.

I think (which is to say, the following can safely be ignored) that Consciousness is not just at zero position, but it is at no position. As such, being outside of spacetime, it is the ultimate source of energy for everything it creates. These energies are derivatives of Consciousness itself, which is the primal energy of spirit, aka, love.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.