Jelly_Shades

Tea

8 posts in this topic

What kinda teas do you guys drink? Green tea? Rooibos? Ginger? Do you make your own? Caffeine or none? And what benefits are you trying to get from your tea of choice?

I love Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Spice and Lemon tea and Yogi Tea Bedtime. I'm drinking tea and taking melatonin every night before bedtime to focus on deeply relaxing myself by being fully present in the moment. I drink tea as a means for self-relaxation rather than relying on drugs or energy drinks as a crutch to "energize" myself but paradoxically making myself more tired. My tea ritual involves waiting for the tea pot to boil, making the tea, nosing the tea to truly savor the aroma and sipping the tea slowly to enjoy how amazing the heat of the tea feels and how amazing it tastes. It's been hugely beneficial for self-soothing and for getting consistently good sleep. 

I fuckin love tea I drink black and green during day and chamomile at night its very healthy 

I usually only drink herbal teas because they are without caffeine and taste quite nice. Like licorice root, Rooibos, Ginger and Yogi Original tea. If you're craving something sweet try licorice tea, it's so good!

i like any kind of tea. i was drinking tea when i had my first zen insight: i caught myself drinking tea for no other reason. i was drinking tea because i was drinking tea. it was literally mindblowing.

unborn Truth

I recently found this site, i chose some random tea...Buddha tea, and some others. I think it is worth it.  

Teatrekker.com 

To me, diversification is the key word.

As long as they don't add any weird shit to their tea, I can drink it. Here's why : all teas have health benefits. Not the same benefits, which is why I like to diversify.

And also it makes me feel like I'm some kind of connoisseur.

Does anyone have an experience in consumption of Matcha green tea? I've heard - both positive and negative сomments...

Edited by Superwoman