Zeek

The Journey of Zeek

98 posts in this topic

Communicating with people Telepathically

Very simple task, this is so easy everyone will think I'm crazy.

Think of the person you want to send message to, speak message to them in your mind and they will receive the message.

When you ask, depending on their openness and how connected they are, their beliefs or better yet their limiting beliefs. Seconds 

1-3 Seconds is the fastest you can send a message to anywhere in the world (in the Beta brainwave state)

The Electromagnetic Spectrum which operates on a universal level, brainwave frequencies are 0.1 - 34 Hz, Delta to Beta, Beta dominates the waking state which is at 12 to 38 Hz with a wavelength of 7,889,275 - 24,982,704 meters per second, and the earth being 40,075 km from southpole all the way around the north pole and back to the south pole, so divide by 2 = 20,037.5 and that is the longest distance possible from sender to receiver for the message, 

Thoughts travel at 7,800-25,000 km per second, 

Longest distance to send message 20,000 km

A person could send a message to another person on the moon in under 50 seconds at brainwave beta 38 Hz if at 12 Hz 15.4 seconds.

If the message was sent in a dream the message arrives at the moon in 6.4 seconds 

I tested this with sexually pleasing thoughts about a stranger and next time I saw that person the look they gave me said it all.   

Edited by Zeek

There is 1941 sentences in the book Patanjali Yoga Sutras, I've made an audio file for each sentence, now I'm renaming each audio file according to Chapter/Scripture/Sentence, reviewing each sentence as I rename the audio file associated with it, I found listening to the whole scripture at once wasn't learnable.  If you view the site you can tap/click on each sentence and the audio file will play, you can follow along easier, as each sentence is it's own paragraph.  I find it much easier to learn that way, as you go through each sentence remember to google every word you don't understand, even if you kind of understand the word it's best to google it. 

Cheers

Go with the flow of life, change is easy, just say in daydream state of mind, destroy all limited beliefs now, now  surrendering complete existence to the unconscious mind, and sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

I am the Ever Living Essence of intelligence

from the patanjali-yoga-sutras book Ch1 Verse51 Sentence12

Edited by Zeek

I noticed after watching multiple of Leo's video's I had to deprogram myself as the Ego had taken over.

example thoughts of I want, I need, I can't stand, I am statements, I, I, I.

To be in a god like state, there is no ego, none at all.

To truely be immortal, invincible, omni everything, there is only one, the all, the everything.

How to do that you ask, stare into the right eye, in a daydream state of mind aka hypnotic state of mind, say out loud or in your mind destroying all ego now.  

That's it, very simple

Unlike the physical world the mental/spiritual world is instant, creations are instant, tasks are instant. some things take time like when it involves other entities, or other worlds.

Cheers

Edited by Zeek

If your told something is very difficult, do you believe it?

If you do believe it then it may be very difficult for you.

If you say who the fuck are you to tell me what's difficult for me, fuck you, I believe it's very easy, and it's so easy for me to do that it's already done in my reality.

Then something that may have taken a life time to accomplish is already accomplished in your world.

What you believe is true in your reality.
Make life easy.

Being the 21st century when everything is almost instant, like same day delivery, and access to unlimited knowledge aka the internet. Smart Devices.  Why follow tradition from 10,000 years ago, when information was limited, technology limited, and things took a lifetime to accomplish.

Stubborn an excellent life feature available free!

Doesn't cost anything, and it will save you a lifetime of unnecessary torment

Sorry sir you can't do that!

This man right here (me)can do whatever the fuck he wants, the limitations you put on yourself is your own fucking business.

Sorry sir it's against store policy!

My policy states that all other policies are void to me and my policies over-ride any other policies.

What?

oh no she's stuck on a loop.

Pain Bearing Obstructions according to this Yogi Guy

ignorance, egoism, attachment, aversion, and clinging to life

Destroying all ignorance, egoism, attachment, aversion, and clinging to life now!!

Done

Now no more obstructions, many people spend a life time with this, I did it in seconds

I love living in the 21st Century

Soul Eternal Bliss

Destroying all sorrowful, ignorance, hallucination, delusion and all pain of the soul NOW

Now Eternal Blissful Soul.

What's the deal with meditation music, who made the rule that you have to listen to some peaceful new age shit with multiple frequencies playing in the background.  

Why not head banging heavy metal, or whatever else you want.  Who is the fuck face that thinks he can make all the rules of the world.  

Fuck You it's my world and I do whatever the fuck I want to do...

Good or Evil

Is there a difference?

Or is it all a person's perception?

31 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Good or Evil

Is there a difference?

Or is it all a person's perception?

Ask anyone and they'll say pleasure is great then ask a yogi and they'll say pleasure is evil as the body automatically creates attachments to whatever is giving you pleasure and to be as god you have to destroy all attachments

Be the god of your own universe

In your mind there is a whole other universe, you can go to any planet in that universe, create and manage civilizations, destroy civilizations, create whatever you want, with infinite possibilities, you are the ruler over that entire universe, you create a place just for inventing new innovative things like time travel machines, maybe a training ground for developing new ways to learn PSI Abilities, maybe new space age flying personal vehicles that generate their own power c/w gravity generators that can warp you through time, maybe a machine that can generate new universes.

Have you ever grown a money tree?

Also known as Passive Income, like when you write a book, every book that sells you make money, you only write the book once and the money just keeps on rolling in.

Same with photo reading, you intake all the knowledge without physically reading word by word page by page book by book, it's all automatic, when you need it that information is there.  

Millions of pages an hour 12 videos of 33.3 pages per second playing at the same time all on a single screen 12X33.3 PPS X 60 Seconds X 60 Minutes 1,438,560 Pages per hour, 8 hours a day 11,508,480 pages.  Average book 500 pages over 23,000 books a day.  

Passive Reading - Become a Genius Automatically - No Education Required

Edited by Zeek

The greatest things in life are happening now, all that is required is for you to accept then everything will begin integrating into your life.

When you surrender every choice, decision, and or options to the ultimate unconscious  mind, the all seeing, all powerful, omni everything, and allow that part of you to make your life successful in every way imaginable, you'll notice there is no need for thought, no need to weigh things out, to contemplate, to even think about situations as everything is already decided in ways that will be to the best for you always even if it doesn't seem like it, remember the conscious only sees a fraction of the big picture. 

We've been programmed by society to behave the way we do, and this programming is against what is best for us, we've been programmed to choose right or left, black or white, good or bad, righteous or evil.  Truth is none of those things exist, it's all perception, a lie, a picture waved in front of your face and that's all we see, no matter what!!

You can be like every other idiot in this world, believing the lies that the 99% believe or you can be free and enjoy every moment of life.

https://patanjali-yoga-sutras.glitch.me/CH0.html
click/tap link 78

Edited by Zeek

The whole education system, religion, society, is dictatorship

In school there is right answers and wrong answers, but who says what's right and wrong?

If you don't believe what your taught in church well then your evil

If you don't believe what everyone else believes then your just wrong and stop sharing your opinion with others

Your only right if you have the same views as me.

Your only right if you memorize the answers we tell you are right.

Your only righteous if you follow what we teach you.

Fuck You World and Fuck your answers and Fuck your beliefs. FUCK YOU

Everyone is Unique, they have truths no one else has, they have knowledge no one else knows, they are gods within themselves, gods of their own universesB|

How to Heal 

As you already know we can send electricity around the world in seconds, with full control of the type, amount, frequency and volume of electricity, and the main function of an organism is the electrical system which sends the signal throughout the organism to function.  So for instant healing all you have to do is; 

Scan the person and make sure his/her electrical system is making a complete circuit, with no shorts or glitches. 

If there is a problem fix it.  And to do that suggest or visualize a the issue being fixed, The human body regenerates itself many times everyday suggest the next regeneration be the complete circuit way. 

Bi Location - Multiple Location

To Be in multiple places at once Consciously your brain needs to have multiple thought processes at the same time, and as it is we can only think one thought at a time so what we need to do is;

Create multiple thought processing centers in our brain which is done simply by saying, "create multiple thought processing centers in the brain now."

With this step completed we can now consciously be in multiple locations at one time, or have multiple thought s processing at one time 

If there are any doubts about this remember to destroy them as they may prevent this from happening, there are many ways to destroy unwanted thoughts, beliefs, doubts, I like to throw it and it automatically transforms into pure energy, other methods take to long, I like things to happen instantly, don't like a thought automatically transform it, no work necessary!