Maxman

List of medical tests everyone should get done

5 posts in this topic

Leo's talks about getting some tests done like checking vitamin levels. Can someone list all these tests to be done? 

My specific concerns are - Severe headaches every single morning after I wake up, poor digestion (lot of burping), slightly darkened spots on skin, overweight, poor immunity, intermittent urination, tinnitus, hairfall, nose block, nausea.

PS - Please mention the specific test names if possible.

Edited by Maxman

Liver & Kidney tests would be a good start fo these. Seems like you may be having some detoxification/elimination challenges. 

Food intolerances as well if you can get them. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Maxman blood tests tell you about you liver and kidney health, get a general check up or a general blood test, they tell you your iron levels and all the other cholesterol and othet stuff

my clinic put a rating for each hormone/vitamin if it's too low, optimal or too high.

On 26/11/2020 at 10:58 PM, Maxman said:

Like what do I tell the clinic? What kind of liver and kidney tests?

Describe your symptoms and ask if you could have some blood tests done. Usually, they will also run the liver & kidney panel automatically.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus