Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Intellectl Awareness,Clarity, SelfAnalysis, Coping, Integrat^, Repressd Femininity

24 posts in this topic

So many things to unpack here. 

• Self awareness 
  • Intellectual awareness 
  • Clarity 
  • Self Analysis 
  • Coping 
  • Growing 
  • Exploration
  • Self expression 
  • Progression 
  • Navigation 
  • Integration 
  • Repressed Femininity 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I forgot the word processing. 

Alright I can't really write a ton of long posts because I'm really exhausted. 

I'm just trying to get a whole lot done in this week.. I just want to stack some books and some more meditation. 

I'm just aching to do so much. It's getting close to December and my frustration is getting a bit worse. 

I lost a ton of precious time because of this damn Covid. 

I began doing stuff on October 21.

Now things need to be taken slow. 

I had registered somewhere in July. 

I really need to push far and get stuff done. No more wasting time. 

I just really want this. 

I need to dedicate a whole amount of time to this thing right now. 

Self reflection should also be a part of this. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@iameternallife there are no children. In fact everyone is adult enough to make decisions for themselves. 

You can't child someone. People can think for themselves. 

And there is no savior. You're thinking that you are donning a savior role but that's self deception. You can only help a few people in your life, you can't change whole humanity.. 

Essentially there is no savior and none saved. The only difference is that high conscious people suffer as a result of low conscious people and this pattern keeps repeating through centuries of human existence and will continue this way till the time mankind exists. 

Now those high conscious people can represent the archetype of Socrates or Christ or some thinker and the low conscious can represent the society that they are born in, or the high conscious could represent a highly developed society and the low conscious could be a group of people corroding it with their actions, in both types of dynamics, it's the high conscious that suffers and the low conscious wins the prize, this is the nature of reality and human existence and this pattern will continue. 

Got some tarot cards today from a local shop. 

Nice. 

I love these. 

Good quality. 

I can use these in my readings 

4nx3hp.jpg

Either you become a success or you become a success at being a failure. 

My spirituality revolves around 

God being a mighty glorious and mainly merciful gracious force

Being a hero and pulling against obstacles and being a leader and saving those who are vulnerable and without hope. And showing empathy. And believing in heroism in life. 

Heroism can mean anything. It can mean changing the world for the better. And it can mean struggling against odds and obstacles and surviving despite them and finding your path to victory and showing your manhood in hopeless circumstances and bringing hope and courage and recovery and Flourishing. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Concentrate on being a survivor and a hero for yourself.. Heal your inner trauma rather than focusing on the perpetrator of the trauma. 

Remember this one line always "its never your fault."

You did absolutely nothing to deserve this. 

Switch the gears in your mind and change them to the mode of "positivity and getting through and rebuilding your life after this" 

Understand that this is not so much about a person but about an event or circumstance. This way it will hurt less. 

Now your next job is to overcome such a circumstance

Focus more on 

A) Surviving and pushing through this setback or obstacle 

B) Positivity and creation of hope 

C) Build back Better. Make your life even better through hard work. For men it's "build back better" and for women it's "bright brilliant beautiful" these are like mottos for encouragement. Rebuild your life 

D) overcome this circumstance and don't look it as a person. Look at it as an event. You are suffering the PTSD and trauma of cheating. So focus on self healing, trauma recovery and trauma healing. 

Best wishes. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I was contemplating early  morning about the idea of hate. When you face a lot of opposition when it comes to relationships or work.. And I had a couple of insights. 

• To keep pushing through no matter what 
  • To understand that your journey is heroic. A hero's journey and its absolutely amazing. And all the hate is just a component that finally takes you closer to ultimate goodness because God loves you no matter what. If you have a sincere heart, the hate will only make you a better person inside. I mean just imagine how amazing it is that you are thriving despite all the hate, that should alone be sufficient to feel awesome because it's much easier to thrive in a supportive environment but look at you, you're still pushing through like hero in an unsupportive environment. 
  • To understand that you can't change people. That other people who don't respect you are living in their own bubble and you don't have to worry about pulling them out of that bubble 
  • Focus on progression 
  • Remember that there is always a silver lining while you are pushing forward and that's your hope. You lead by hope. 
  • Never beg for support with those who won't relent or those who don't care. 
  • Don't give a shit about those who don't appreciate what you do for them. 
  • Remember - it's never your fault. Be gentle on yourself. 

When these thoughts came to mind I was really very relieved and it felt like a burden was taken  off my shoulders. 

:x

Bright Brilliant Beautiful 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura but you need to understand one thing here. The human nature/mind is not designed to deal with chaos and entropy. It will go insane. The human mind is designed for order structure, sequence flow and mobility 

You need to classify experiences and people into two categories. 

Respectful and Disrespectful 

4o4hr8.jpg

4 concepts 

• Creative Progression 
  • Using the guise of the Anonymous 
  • . Melting Ice Caps 
  • Language 
  • Trip Nnemonics

Different languages or styles I came up with 

• Flow language 
  • Trip Nnemonics
  • Light language..... Light workers. 
  • philosophical dissection language is very beautiful and non hurtful and creates understanding.. It should also be filled with satire and comedy over the most serious issues in life

• I was thinking of inventing a language, a new way of communicating involving an ASMR technique. It will be a different style of doing things. I will call it the Doctor Technique

Doctor's technique is a more Wholesome way of doing things. 

•  
Edited by Preety_India

On 11/2/2020 at 7:03 PM, Preety_India said:

4kprlz.jpg

A) a feeling of Insecurity and victimhood and weakness or misery is also essential for survival. It's a defense mechanism. 

B)  philosophical dissection language is very beautiful and non hurtful and creates understanding.. It should also be filled with satire and comedy over the most serious issues in life

C)  a certain cold wall filled with ice is necessary to create this space between the inner emotional self and outside surroundings. Deflection, satire and comedy can often be used to avoid a trigger and as a defense mechanism to cope with potential emotional triggers and avoid being impacted by them. You're trying to preserve your emotional state and not let it completely break down. 

D) remember that when a man is passive aggressive even in the slightest, just drop that person.. 

E)  when a man breaks even your most basic boundaries, he is no good.. Breaking boundaries can be a sign of bipolar/narcissistic behavior 

F) if you can satire and make fun of the most serious things in life, then you have achieved great maturity. 

G) Some narcissistic persons also have bipolar disease and they combine that and they can be absolutely abusive, example

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Don't ditch fluoride. It's needed to protect gums.

Animals suffer horrible tooth decays and find it difficult to eat food as they progress in age. There are no dentists in the animal kingdom. But animals are thousand times stronger than an average human and they don't eat chocolate, coffee or sugar so why would they need a dentist? 

Have you seen birds giving a free dental service to crocodiles? 

Yes. Animals have their own unique ways of cleaning their teeth and body. We have lost such vestigial abilities through evolution in cities. 

Animals would definitely love a dentist on board, that's why we take our furry pets to the animal dentist sometimes! 

Yes we need flouride. But don't swallow your toothpaste. Just swish it around your teeth to get that extra protection layer on your precious enamel and you're good to go. 

Remember the enamel is worth gold on your teeth. You lose the enamel, you lose everything. 

Don't consume the toothpaste. But let it just take off the plaque and avoid decay. 

You have to be careful with how you use the toothpaste. You can first try with a non fluoridated Natural toothpaste to remove the bad breath and the settled dirt. And then follow with a slick layer of your fluoridated toothpaste to put on the protective layer. This way you have less flouride in your mouth. 

If you eat sugary, fluoride is a must. 

Also gargle your mouth many times to reduce deposits. 

Use calcium flouride toothpaste which is better than regular flouride ones. 

But remember that fluoride in a toothpaste is very different from flouride in food or water. 

The water you drink should be free from flouride 

I have no idea of a natural way to kill it in the water 

Maybe I'll research on how to destroy/nullify flouride in the water. This actually depends a lot on your government. 

On 10/13/2020 at 6:55 AM, Preety_India said:

Live your true authentic essence 

I'm also going to train myself in a way where I use a certain language for a unique flow 

I'll call it the flow language. Flow being code for something. 

When you are your true authentic self, people love you for who you are, and not for someone who you're not. 

They like you authentically. When you're authentic, you also attract other authentic people. 

When you try to focus outward, bring the focus inward. 

All sorts of "love all" spiritual psycho-babble new agey mumbo jumbo is nothing but toxic positivity. 

If you feel good, say it. 

If you feel rage, say it too. 

That's called being authentic. 

Different languages or styles I came up with 

? Flow language... Umm? Being authentic in the moment without being distracted or scattered. Being able to vent fully. Emotive language. Very articulate and well expressed. Work on the throat chakra lol. 

? Trip Nnemonics....... 

? Light language..... Light workers. 

? philosophical dissection language is very beautiful and non hurtful and creates understanding.. It should also be filled with satire and comedy over the most serious issues in life

? I was thinking of inventing a language, a new way of communicating involving an ASMR technique. It will be a different style of doing things. I will call it the Doctor Technique. 

Doctor's technique is a more Wholesome way of doing things. 

? Language of Clarity. LOc

? Vague Language style. VLS. 

On 10/13/2020 at 6:55 AM, Preety_India said:

Live your true authentic essence 

I'm also going to train myself in a way where I use a certain language for a unique flow 

I'll call it the flow language. Flow being code for something. 

When you are your true authentic self, people love you for who you are, and not for someone who you're not. 

They like you authentically. When you're authentic, you also attract other authentic people. 

When you try to focus outward, bring the focus inward. 

All sorts of "love all" spiritual psycho-babble new agey mumbo jumbo is nothing but toxic positivity. 

If you feel good, say it. 

If you feel rage, say it too. 

That's called being authentic.