Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

hypochondria, how the hell am i supposed to get this out of my mind

3 posts in this topic

How to destroy and annihilate my greatest enemy yet. Hypochondria. Obviously, one cannot eliminate this unless he stops being attached to his body, but i am very atttaccheed to my body. 

Anyone, who don't give a damn about your body, and still are healthy! Please tell me your secret!

Be aware of the thoughts, and don't take them seriously as they arise. Just knowing you experience hypochondria rather than believing the fearful thoughts is 99% of the battle. So really, congratulations!!!

Also look for youtube videos to help with the subject. It's a common thing that happens to smart people. Focus on what you DO want. Focus on exercise you love doing, healthy foods you love eating. Do yoga, get a massage, pamper your body. Make a vision board, or check out @Nahms dreamboard thread. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 hours ago, charlie cho said:

How to destroy and annihilate my greatest enemy yet. Hypochondria. Obviously, one cannot eliminate this unless he stops being attached to his body, but i am very atttaccheed to my body. Anyone, who don't give a damn about your body, and still are healthy! Please tell me your secret!

Understanding is the ‘secret’. A woman looks in the mirror and wishes her ears were smaller, her eyebrows were fuller, and her hair was a better natural color. The misunderstanding is the not so good feeling is because, ‘that’s just how I look’, and the not so good feeling carries on. The understanding is, that ain’t me, that’s a mirror...and the good feeling carries on. 

There is no such thing as ‘body attachment’. “Body”, is a thought. A word learned, a label. The attachment is to the thought. The attachment to thought is made possible by missing that I am clearly the awareness of the thought, and therefore can never be what follows the thought, or, what the thought is about. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE