David1

Everybody Should See This!

10 posts in this topic

Everybody who has cut sugar from their diet for a while, in the context of weightloss or fasting, knows how it feels to eat that first piece of chocolate again. That rush is even stronger than alcohol or nicotine.

I have been off sugar for 6 weeks now  , I have bought a few brownies during that time but they made me feel ill now i don't crave them , bonus.

The harsh truth. Sugar is the only food cancer cells can use for fuel whereas healthy cells can use fat as well. Insulin is the key hormone when it comes to both body composition, longevity and disease. 

I don't care what anyone says, the facts simply show that an insanely high carb diet isn't optimal for health. The only macronutrient that's non-essential. It's also baffling how, despite eating copious amounts of glucose, those people don't have any energy whatsoever. They've trapped their ATP production into a perpetual cycle of being dependent of sugar both physiologically as well as psychologically.

Probably the biggest downfall to this is how your body actually reacts to digesting sugar. Insulin, dopamine, hypoglycemia, all that several times a day. Sugar lights up the same reward mechanisms in the brain as hard drugs do. 

ZDczMjgzYWQzYyMvR2kxd0JuUzBPLTBVZUZzbUp2QS1vQjdKRUxnPS8xMzl4MDoxNTYyeDg5Ny84NDB4NTMwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvZGFlZTgzNzk2YTVmYzgxZWJlM2EyOTJiMWVmODE3MTAxZTBmZTB.jpg

In neurological terms, binge eating is the same as drug addiction.

Edited by Siim Land

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

How about using common sense and moderation? Sugar isn't toxic, people just have zero self control and overeat and then blame sugar.

20 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Sugar isn't toxic

I think a better way to word it better is to say "sugar can be toxic", and enough studies aim at that direction. But we can also safely say that the modern diet exceeds the recommended 38 grams a day easily. An average here in the US would be around 120 grams which are toxic levels. Sugar has become much harder to avoid since the last couple of decades. But I think people are becoming aware of what it does to them, now that sugar usage is regarded as an addiction. We've come a long way.

But we can use the common sense and moderation argument for a lot of things, without looking into the cause of the matter.  

@Ozzy Smart People stop Sugar not Fat people !

Fat people eat Massive meals and high calorie snacks through the day , cutting sugar out for them is not enough they will eat more bulk to make up for it. If obese people stopped eating Sugar they would lower their chances of cancer immensely.

For the rest of us with a Fit running weight cutting Sugar will improve your health as sugar weakens the immune feeds cancer and reduces energy and it even lowers ones IQ.

Lack of Knowledge is the main reason people are getting sick and dying early , being proactive with your health will extend it by years and years all without taking prescription pills.

If you look deeper into it you will find you feed cancer with sugar and starve it and heal yourself by stopping sugar.

This is serious

This is your brain on sugar: UCLA study shows high-fructose diet sabotages learning, memory http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/this-is-your-brain-on-sugar-ucla-233992

I could add link after link for you to look at but its best if you search out the information yourself so you know I did not cherry pick the info

1 hour ago, Beam said:
1 hour ago, Beam said:

reduces energy

Naah, I know vegan people who eat 80-90% of their calories from carbs/sugar and they do 100km+ daily on the bike. How would eating sugar which is basically pure energy reduce their energy? Why do marathon runners eat sugar during the race? To get some glucose/energy. Unless what you mean by sugar is fast food, but that's not the same. You can eat plenty of sugar on a fast food - free diet.

Edited by Ozzy

Well I did try to help you and I can't do any less or more then that so I'll leave you to your senselessness.

7 hours ago, Beam said:

Well I did try to help you and I can't do any less or more then that so I'll leave you to your senselessness.

I feel convinced now.