fr435177

Good Time To Buy The Life Purpose Course

5 posts in this topic

Hello! So about a month ago I started watching Leo's videos seriously. I knew about his site and youtube channel since 2014 I think, watched a couple of videos 

but didn't really understood them. A month ago I really got very depressed and really on the edge because of my drugs, TV and alcohol addiction.  I tried  so many times to quit but failed every time. The video: Overcoming Addiction - The Root Cause Of Every Addiction really opened my eyes and since the 1 of august I stopped smoking, drinking and watching TV. I started meditating and slowly discovering that I have a lot of false beliefs and that I lie myself A LOT. I watched a lot of Leo's videos and started getting notes, even made my own journal. Now I meditate every day in the morning and I feel different already. I also started reading the book: The Six Pillars of Self - Esteem, Nathaniel Branden. 

Ok so enough about me being a victim. I just described how I was to give you a image of myself. My question is: When do you think I will be ready to buy the Life Purpose Course? How many months should I try first to understand myself better? Should I first watch all the free videos that Leo has? 

Edited by fr435177

Hello! First of all, from one former over stimulant addict to another, you've made it. You made the crucial first (and only) step in changing your life of misery and addictions, to one of living in the moment and having energy for what life already is, not what you try to force it to be via all of your former habits. Meditation, watching all of Leo's videos under the Fundamental category, and watching whatever seems interesting to you will be a great couple of first steps to get ready for the course. One thing about the course is, it is basically an Authentic-self discovery process that doubles as finding your life-purpose, because the two are so intertwined. I have purchased the course, used it, and am about half way through. As to whether or not its worth it, it totally is. Great information that you wont find anywhere else, organized in a way that is very easy to follow. The other thing is that once you do buy it, work through it slowly. You are likely to quit (like I did) and not touch it for a few months, just wasting your time, if you don't take it in strides. I do the course for an hour and a half every Friday. I wouldn't say that you need to watch every single one of Leo's free videos first though. While the information is generally good in every one of his videos, you might just find yourself watching them to engage in some "mental masturbation" about things that sound nice or seem like really practical advice. WATCH WHAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH WITH, just like you did with the overcoming addictions video.

Sidenote:  Self inquiry is a very important thing to start doing. Also, a book that a friend recommended to me that might help you is called Radical Honesty, by Brad Blanton. Great book that would pair nicely with the life purpose course.

@fr435177 I used to have crippling anxiety and depression and didn't know my purpose in life. The free videos helped out a lot because they helped me realize how much of a victim I was being.

In my opinion, the paid Life Purpose course is "worth it" to everyone in any stage of life. I think Life purpose is more important than pretty much anything else. I'm about 1/2 or 2/3 the way done with the course. I have no anxiety or depression anymore. I live on purpose, every day is awesome because I know I'm going to be working towards finding my purpose and ultimately working toward whatever that is. 

In my opinion, you need to get down your basic shit first in life (health, victim mentality, some basic habits down-meditation, book reading or whatever form of quality education, action taking, I do 1h of strategizing and making plans for my life every week, also working on the most crippling behaviors in your life-like drug addiction). I also recommend you watch Leo's playlist 'The Foundations Of Self-Actualization', take a lot of action from those videos. Especially, pay attention to the videos: 'Strategic Motherfucker', 'Getting shit done', 'Responsibility vs blame', 'Victim mentality'. Keep this up for the next couple of months (around 6 months I'd say). Then sit down again and ask yourself whether your ready for the course. The course is definitely valuable in many ways for your life if and only if you do the course right (do all of the assignments & exercises and also action or practice outside of the course itself). 

On September 2, 2016 at 4:25 PM, fr435177 said:

Hello! So about a month ago I started watching Leo's videos seriously. I knew about his site and youtube channel since 2014 I think, watched a couple of videos 

but didn't really understood them. A month ago I really got very depressed and really on the edge because of my drugs, TV and alcohol addiction.  I tried  so many times to quit but failed every time. The video: Overcoming Addiction - The Root Cause Of Every Addiction really opened my eyes and since the 1 of august I stopped smoking, drinking and watching TV. I started meditating and slowly discovering that I have a lot of false beliefs and that I lie myself A LOT. I watched a lot of Leo's videos and started getting notes, even made my own journal. Now I meditate every day in the morning and I feel different already. I also started reading the book: The Six Pillars of Self - Esteem, Nathaniel Branden. 

Ok so enough about me being a victim. I just described how I was to give you a image of myself. My question is: When do you think I will be ready to buy the Life Purpose Course? How many months should I try first to understand myself better? Should I first watch all the free videos that Leo has? 

My recommendation is to spend a few months breaking bad habits and replacing them with good habits. For example, every time you get the urge to drink, do drugs, or watch TV you could instead do something productive. So, spend a few months establishing this habit first because you're going to need to fill that void with something. So, it might as well serve you until you work through the need to avoid being in the void. You have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run. But once you've spent about 66 consecutive days (100% commitment) establishing this habit (which is how long it takes to rewire your mind to do an activity automatically) then you can purchase the life purpose course. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org