Reciprocality

UFC and MMA

28 posts in this topic

Everyone has a bit of red in them, except stage purple people.

You just won't obsess over mma/ufc if you are more mature.

Most of the audience is probably orange. 

You probably won't be a professional mma/ufc fighter unless you have a high percentage red in you.

@Michal__

Seeing that purple people indeed do not have red in them how come purple people fight? How come Chimps fighs? Its dominance, a hierarchical structure, and i can sure tell you those chimps are not red. 

To reconcile this you find mma (in its act) far more primal, and indeed it is, for its the instincts making us survive millions to hundreds of millions years prior to any "red".

Now that is the specifics of the act, with regards to the generals of peoples consciousness it would be fallacious to from there deduce them being of any specific consciousness. The professionals COULD be a group destributed primarily around the red end of things, but evidence have shown tendencies to quite the countrary.

Some people usage of SD in this thread shows how corrupted such models gets pretty fast. I seek integration of my animal instincts, for in all our lives they are undermined to extreme extents as means to civilization, this is what the model can help a man with.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

21 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@Michal__

Seeing that purple people indeed do not have red in them how come purple people fight? How come Chimps fighs? Its dominance, a hierarchical structure, and i can sure tell you those chimps are not red. 

To reconcile this you find mma (in its act) far more primal, and indeed it is, for its the instincts making us survive millions to hundreds of millions years prior to any "red".

Now that is the specifics of the act, with regards to the generals of peoples consciousness it would be fallacious to from there deduce them being of any specific consciousness. The professionals COULD be a group destributed primarily around the red end of things, but evidence have shown tendencies to quite the countrary.

Some people usage of SD in this thread shows how corrupted such models gets pretty fast. I seek integration of my animal instincts, for in all our lives they are undermined to extreme extents as means to civilization, this is what the model can help a man with.

I'm talking about human consciousness in relation to the model.

There's a difference between fighting someone and being an ufc fighter that spends their whole life either training or fighting.

Spiral dynamics is about human lens of perception and the behavior resulting from it. Nobody said you can't sometimes behave that way without being a human with specific lens of perception.

TLDR: you can fight someone, or even wish to kill someone regardless of spiral dynamics. You just won't devote your life/a period of life for that purpose.

Edited by Michal__

2 hours ago, Michal__ said:

1. I'm talking about human consciousness in relation to the model.

2. There's a difference between fighting someone and being an ufc fighter that spends their whole life either training or fighting.

3. Spiral dynamics is about human lens of perception and the behavior resulting from it. Nobody said you can't sometimes behave that way without being a human with specific lens of perception.

4. TLDR: you can fight someone, or even wish to kill someone regardless of spiral dynamics. You just won't devote your life/a period of life for that purpose.

1. Obviously, 2. Yes, 3. First sentence: yes, second sentence: do not see the relevance, 4. first sentence: what does that mean? second sentence: what?

I think i will give up on this dialogue, unless you read and respond to that which is written in previous comments. ?

Edit: if we only speak past eachother that is also fine.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Don't let SD discourage you from expressing yourself.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Is it me you refer to? In any case i appriciate the sentiment, and i believe the model is designed and will show utility in being used for the opposite: encouraging conscious enough people to integrate those parts about them which have been undermined for so, so long. @Carl-Richard

36 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

1. Obviously, 2. Yes, 3. First sentence: yes, second sentence: do not see the relevance, 4. first sentence: what does that mean? second sentence: what?

I think i will give up on this dialogue, unless you read and respond to that which is written in previous comments. ?

Edit: if we only speak past eachother that is also fine.

I wasn't addressing the conversation in the whole thread, since I haven't read it. Just stating how fighting relates to spiral dynamics.

Hope you see my point now. 

@Michal__ Ok maybe i was being a bit uncharitable..

But the mode in which you find SD relating to fighting is erroneus in my mind, and if you would adress my previous point regarding that it would be great!