IVONNE

Is It Too Late To Study?

4 posts in this topic

I have been on and off many times and now I am back to a student again. I am 23 and doing health and social care level 3. I want to be a care assistant, teacher in the near future. I also have an interview for the pre-access course to higher education. This prepares you to the university course. full time student and working on the weekends. what a challenging life. but i am happy. i feel that some people donnot have the  chance due to circumstances. I did had the experience as na french teacher at a school and also working in a hospital as a receptionist, security  as well as having contact with nurses and doctors. I want to be more and i dont believe that there is on path. you have to spice it up if you dont want to get bored. and nothing is fun or easy. so i dont see why do people say follow your heart. i believe passion and the drive fuels an individual. with that been said:

what are your thoughts and life experiences?

many thanks in advance!:)

I get that you need to spice things up a bit to create a fascinating life. Routine kills passion in my opinion. But have something you want to master and go deep on one thing. That is my advice. In today's society, the highly specialized people are the ones who are valueable and important in the markeret place. They have a passionate life because passion comes from being good at something.

You will not be fulfilled by dabbling at a bunch of different activities- you will be mediocre. This is in the context of your work. You can still have activities you like on the side, but find your central life purpose and commit to it.

If that means going back to school for a period of time, do it. 

Good luck ?

That's good that you want to improve and get a job that you like but be awere of wage slavery and in the long run trough the years, remember that even if it's the best job you can think you're still working for make money for somebody else, find your life purpuse And you will able to give a greater contribution to the world