Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bittu

Something about this work

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I decided I would share a little bit of my journey thus far. It's been a wild ride.

I have been following Leo's content since he didn't ever mention God, been also on the Actualized Forum since it's very earliest days, mostly as a lurker. I would say I have been doing Self-Development for around 7 years now. I originally got into it because I was a very shy kid, had social anxiety, so I started doing pick-up and got involved with self-development because of it. Now 24 years old.

So I have a few years of experience under my belt, by no means a master yet but that's cool. I've done LSD, Mushrooms, 5-MeO DMT, NN-DMT and a bunch of other psychedelics. Also been practicing different spiritual techniques, studying and contemplating and read around 150 books. Mostly Leo's book list. Also watched almost every single Actualized episode, except all of the very first ones, many of them multiple times.

I wanted to talk about my experience with this work. The amount of work is actually quite big. I haven't had a dayjob in years, (I'm very blessed to be born in Finland where we have a welfare system that supports people with no jobs.) But, oh boy, are the rewards massive as well.

To the guys and girls who are struggling with this work right now, feeling confused and lost, maybe depressed. Keep going! There's a lot of value in this!

I got started with this work because I battled with depression for my whole life. I was somewhat a different kid growing up, was bullied a little bit. More on the sensitive side. Little bit of a traumatic childhood.

But this work has completely transformed me. It has brought me so much that it's really impossible to describe with any words whatsoever. It's literally beyond all words and concepts.

I'm honored to be a part of this community!

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

2 hours ago, Bittu said:

Hey guys, I decided I would share a little bit of my journey thus far. It's been a wild ride.

I have been following Leo's content since he didn't ever mention God, been also on the Actualized Forum since it's very earliest days, mostly as a lurker. I would say I have been doing Self-Development for around 7 years now. I originally got into it because I was a very shy kid, had social anxiety, so I started doing pick-up and got involved with self-development because of it. Now 24 years old.

So I have a few years of experience under my belt, by no means a master yet but that's cool. I've done LSD, Mushrooms, 5-MeO DMT, NN-DMT and a bunch of other psychedelics. Also been practicing different spiritual techniques, studying and contemplating and read around 150 books. Mostly Leo's book list. Also watched almost every single Actualized episode, except all of the very first ones, many of them multiple times.

I wanted to talk about my experience with this work. The amount of work is actually quite big. I haven't had a dayjob in years, (I'm very blessed to be born in Finland where we have a welfare system that supports people with no jobs.) But, oh boy, are the rewards massive as well.

To the guys and girls who are struggling with this work right now, feeling confused and lost, maybe depressed. Keep going! There's a lot of value in this!

I got started with this work because I battled with depression for my whole life. I was somewhat a different kid growing up, was bullied a little bit. More on the sensitive side. Little bit of a traumatic childhood.

But this work has completely transformed me. It has brought me so much that it's really impossible to describe with any words whatsoever. It's literally beyond all words and concepts.

I'm honored to be a part of this community!

Really is a huge stepping stone in self improvement. I mean, is it possible to do without Leos content? Sure definitely. But he makes everything so simple in the grand scale. He explains things I have trouble putting into words, and overall improves the ability to take in info and contemplate it. I'm fairly new to the forum aspect but have watched his vids for a few years now. Came upon it by accident haha. Best mistake I could've made. Definitely accelerates growth and brings new ideas you might never have thought to think about (or not think about haha).

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

@Bittu

Awesome! Any particular story you'd like to share about your experience? I find a good story can really be a powerful transformational tool.

Great to hear, Bittu. It sounds like you've realized a lot of personal growth.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Thanks guys!

19 hours ago, aurum said:

@Bittu

Awesome! Any particular story you'd like to share about your experience? I find a good story can really be a powerful transformational tool.

I was planning to share some of my crazy trip experiences :D Thanks for the idea, I will probably write some or check my commonplace book for something. :P

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P