tuckerwphotography

Examples of Enlightened Stage Green people

6 posts in this topic

Are there examples of enlightened people who are at Stage Green? It seems everyone who is a spiritual teacher of any caliber gets placed at Turquoise, but Leo has also said that Enlightenment doesn't automatically mean you're at Turquoise, yet it seems practically every example I've seen on this forum does indeed have Enlightened folks at Turquoise. So, are there examples of Green or Yellow people who are awakened? 

I wouldn't categorize him but Steven Harrison's books are really good but have a very stage green perspective in my opinion. It's very interesting. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Jim Carrey

Russell Brand seems to be pretty enlightened too

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Will help distinguish growing up from waking up. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral I understand the difference, just pointing out that on this forum specifically nearly every enlightened person (including all the ones mentioned so far above) are frequently mentioned as Turquoise. It seems like there's a default assumption that anyone who wakes up also has grown up. Wilbur and Leo would say this is not a direct correlation, and yet, again, it seems as if nearly every example of someone who has awakened is pegged at Turquoise. Was curious to see if there were other examples that were strongly grounded in Green or Yellow. 

Richard Rohr is one example of a Yellow thinker who has also awakened to some degree. 

Ethan Nichtern is another example perhaps.

@Megan Alecia Jim Carrey is a good one. Brand is definitely Green, but I'm not sure I'd considered him enlightened. Don't know enough about where he's at in his inner journey, though.