Jayson G

"perfect daily routine" but not working as hard :/

21 posts in this topic

@Jayson G

Oatmeal... the game changer is always to cook it. Presoaking is then just taking a step further. This way you unlock the nutrients to its maximum... sometimes I literally let is soaking for 2-3 days in room temperature and it turns into a sour pancake slurp consistency and I've been able to eat it like that without even cooking it - still light and no digestive problems.

Regarding hunger... yeah! That craving for munching on food is what you tackle with fasting. We can benefit greatly by developing discipline about our hunger - to not be a slave to it, but rather to be able to negotiate with it. I just researched a lot about the benefits of fasting (this gets me motivated) and started doing once-twice a month a 24 hour fast (just drinking plenty of tap water).
First couple of times, this is going to be difficult, so prepare for it like a psychedelic trip... have the whole day to yourself, meditate & contemplate, go for a walk to distance yourself from the fridge,  whenever the cravings come, observe it and just drink shitton of water. Don't break it at night - remind yourself, that the next morning, the breakfast will be fucking amazing (you will appreciate and enjoy the food much more!). Regarding the food for breaking a fast... eat something light... I always do fruit (apple, orange, banana, pears, peaches, melons....) and 2-4 hours later do a more filling meal like vegetable soup (keep in mind whatever you eat on such empty stomach will be digested much more thoroughly, so I always pick the healthiest food I can after a fast... not fucking pizzas :D)