Martin123

The recognition of the light, right here for you to take in

3 posts in this topic

I felt the nudge to channel something for everyone to stop identifying with the patterns of darkness they carry in their nervous system and become more aware of the light that they are, that is simultaneously the light of all that transmutes the darkness into its original form, which is the light.
You can see it as the darkness being a lost sibling, where its older sibling - the light - rescues the darkness and takes it back home to source, because that is how healing happens.

The light is in all things, this means that the light is even within the darkness. So why do patterns of darkness perpetuate themselves in cycles of denial and abuse when they in fact are the light?
It is simply because the only activity through which the light can expand is through remembering itself. This means that at a certain level of development, the light needs to condense itself into patterns of darkness, only to build up the necessary pressure to explode into the expansion it has always desired. This means that every pattern of darkness plays a necessary role (be it a cycle of addiction, abuse, manipulation or victimhood), that over time creates enough momentum for the light to expand into greater capacity than ever before.

Every moment of darkness is only a preparation for the expansion of the light. This gives us a greater opportunity never to blame ourselves for moments of anger, frustration, confusion, loneliness, sadness, abandonment, betrayal and pain. If we can shift our perspective and look at those patterns as necessary catalysts for the light's most miraculous expansion, we are honoring the light within each pattern of darkness, and allowing it to transform and transmute in the quickest possible way.

And so please say these words out loud in order to transmute patterns of darkness back into the radiance of your most luminous light.

Pain is only the light remembering itself.
Abandonment is only the light remembering itself.
Loneliness is only the light remembering itself.
Betrayal is only the light remembering itself.
Neglect is only the light remembering itself.
Abuse is only the light remembering itself.
Codependency is only the light remembering itself.
Manipulation, narcissism and self-absorbed and selfish tendencies, is only the light remembering itself.
Passive aggressive behavior is only the light remembering itself.
Patterns of defensiveness, denial, fight, flight, fawn and freeze, are only the light remembering itself.

Anything imaginable, whether arising as an energetic sensation, emotional sensation, or a phenomenon of mental capacity and thought, is only the light remembering itself, and in knowing its true form, I allow all patterns of darkness to be healed to completion and returned to the light now. I command this to be so as the holy light that I am, for the light of my true nature has never been anything of darkness, and it has always been here guiding me, dressed up as a density within a nervous system of a human being struggling through life.
But that ends now.
I am the light of source, nothing less and nothing more. I am the most luminous and radiant light in existence, and perhaps my greatest ego trip, is only happening because I am learning to deal with the fact how perfect, whole, radiant and complete I truly already am.

I am the victory of the light, and I call that light of my purest consciousness into my body now. May it guide all my choices, speak my words, and move through me and as me, knowing that the more light I allow to shine through me, the more light there will be for others to take in and embody.

I am the light of purity, that knows no darkness, and only knows how to transform it.

And so I am healed.

I am the light, the light I am.

Please comment bellow with anything that arises within you, whether they are points of clarification, emotional responses or thoughts, just share what you feel and think and I will respond to anchor more of the healing for you specifically, just so we can take this to a whole new level.

Thank you for taking this in. Light be with you! <3 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@neutralempty I almost forgot I did this last night, thanks for the reminder Neutralempty, glad you found it pleasant!

Also sorry about your spider that I read in a different thread you posted, I applaud your conscientiousness towards all life.

@neutralempty you’re welcome.

if you allow me, here Is a personalised mantra for you for whenever you feel you’re in a ‘negative trap’.

Whenever you feel negatively, merely say the words ‘What I am feeling, is just a healing taking place.’

In this way you take away the edge of judging uncomfortable emotions as negative vs positive, for all negative emotions are moments of healing that are infinitely important in the journey of your evolution.

’What I am feeling, is just a healing taking place, and therefore isn’t it then quite okay that I’m feeling this.’

... and yes, yes it is quite okay, and yes it is quite courageous to feel this way.

Yes! Yes to all of it. 

all the best ! ;)