Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zec

Telling The Truth and Non Doing (Deminishing OCD)

3 posts in this topic

Telling the truth is so imperative for mental health and mostly everything else. Trying to stay mindful or present during the day is not the cutting edge of what needs to be done for me. Trying to stay mindful of what I’m doing all the time leads to OCD. Need to be closer to my close ones and really put in the time to say what’s on my mind. Doing things away from my Dad or trying to not think about them tends to be a waste of time. I want to create meaning with my conventional close ones. If I don’t I will either be hyper vigilant, compulsive, trying to hard to do development by myself. Not deminishing my ocd. 

Psychedelics made my ocd 90 percent less noticeable, as i understood what i am, i just let the thoughts flow, good or bad.

OCD also has a lot of resistance, i suffered a lot from it.

You could say i don't care what happens and that's how my ocd is better.

I don't care about my thoughts.

Basically, these patterns are broken after psychedelics and going through near death, ocd is seen to be but a smudge in my mind.

21 hours ago, Zec said:

Telling the truth is so imperative for mental health and mostly everything else. Trying to stay mindful or present during the day is not the cutting edge of what needs to be done for me. Trying to stay mindful of what I’m doing all the time leads to OCD. Need to be closer to my close ones and really put in the time to say what’s on my mind. Doing things away from my Dad or trying to not think about them tends to be a waste of time. I want to create meaning with my conventional close ones. If I don’t I will either be hyper vigilant, compulsive, trying to hard to do development by myself. Not deminishing my ocd. 

Try to focus on thoughts thats make you happy and your environment. Try to stay mindful when it is beneficial for you and your close ones. Dont forget that love is the source of leading the self happiness including your loved ones, and being mindful and present. Let go unpleasant thoughts that comes up to surface. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."