Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Happy Jay

Perineal and scrotal pain after ejaculation

4 posts in this topic

Hi,i am 22 years old guy. i have this problem since my first ejaculation so approximately last 9 years.lately i have realized that it is something abnormal,because after i ejaculate i feel this annoying pain in my scrotum even after 10 hours of my orgasm ,so when i want meanwhile to get my second erection it is very painful and that's why impossible and because my friends have this type of pain after 4th ejaculation at the same night ,i think it is a patology. Especially when i ejaculate at night, i am waking up with a unbearable pain every morning ,when i have morning erections.

İ was in 3 different urologist  they all told me that i have to take painkillers and it is very difficult to get the root cause of this pain.but i have also gut problems and these drugs are not okay for me and of course i don't want to get these medicine for my whole life . İn google i didn't find any related article ,if anybody has any recommendation please help me.

Have you had your testicles assessed properly for lumps or inflammation? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Happy Jay Do you experience flu-like symptoms as well? Then you should also check out the Postorgasmic illness syndrome. 

Sounds that you need a doctor...

Go and check it up. Feel inward to your body. What does it tell you? 

If you feel it shouldn't be that way it is, go and get a test