Bojan

Heavy metal detox without DMSA

47 posts in this topic

On 24.6.2021 at 5:07 PM, Ima Freeman said:

The Mercury Detoxification Manual: A Guide to Mercury Chelation

It does not only discuss mercury, but cadmium, arsenic, antimony and lead too 

Looks interesting and comprehensive. Though it's quite confusing, again, to see so many imperatives that go directly against what I have learned from other sources. Eg the supplements to avoid. 

@Leo Gura at least provide a book or any research articles where we can educate ourselves on your booklist. I'm not sure even if on the right page. Hence, until we wait for the video this would help

@MellowEd @Vignan If you're looking for information how to do proper heavy metal detoxes here are some links. VERY important that you read through the entire Andy Cutler website before taking any steps. There are a lot of things you absolutely must do before starting chelating.

https://andy-cutler-chelation.com/#THE_CHELATION_PROCEDURE_-_AFTER_DENTAL_REVISION

https://iaomt.org/member-listings-smart-member/?fbclid=IwAR01P3GcVICFCBnE0IrBbMrJ0me3Sg2ebV4ZR13Coudd0_47wal5ObVIZV4

https://www.mandimart.co.uk/search?q=ala&type=product

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

20 hours ago, Vignan said:

@Leo Gura at least provide a book or any research articles where we can educate ourselves on your booklist. I'm not sure even if on the right page. Hence, until we wait for the video this would help

Andy Cutler's book is mostly all you need.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have started detoxing with the ACC protocal and it isn't for the faint of heart. My nutritionist was the one who suspected heavy metal issues, a hair sample confirmed that. There is a lot to consider before jumping into any heavy metal detox, espcially if you don't know if you have algaram fillings in your teeth. 

I'm currently on a low thiol diet, sticking to the core 4, DMSA for now, moving on to ALA in time to come. Slow and steady. I still eat a pescitarian diet and live near the sea. A good rule of thumb is "eat a fish smaller than a dinner plate". There is a list of approved low mercury fish types floating around... ;)

Definitely read into Andy's work before moving forward with his detox! Or find someone to help guide you on your journey (in my case my nutritionist), keyword still being "guide". As everyone's bodies are different and react differently, only you can build a good relationship with your body and tune into your bodies intution!

Quickest start to your research available on the internet.

Edited by The0Self

On 4.10.2020 at 0:36 PM, Hello from Russia said:

Man, this is backwards logic. You will eat a ton of them to make up for the size and will have the same exposure

Flax seeds and flax oil has the best known content of omega 3, it just isn't advertised nearly as much as fish for various reasons

For selenium you can eat 2-3 brazil nuts to get your full daily dosage. You literally only need 20-30 nuts per month - compare how cheap it is compared to buying a fish. Same with Flax seeds, they are fairly cheap as well

Sea towns tend to have better ecology and air. I actually moved recently to a sea town, it's way better ecology here. It seems that  people here have the same poor dietary choices as anywhere else, but It seems that nature makes up for it, people for sure look healthier

Flax seeds contain ALA omega3 fatty acid but does not contain EPA and DHA