F A B

How to overcome sleepiness after lunch?

22 posts in this topic

Experiment, pay attention to what you ate right after feeling tired. Notice which foods cause tiredness and which do not. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I used to have a similar problem, and what solved it for me was to stop eating the traditional breakfast/lunch/dinner at set times, and to instead eat whenever I am actually hungry. Just be sure not to go too far with this the point of starving yourself, and be careful to not mistake emotionally-charged cravings for hunger. What I've personally found is that 3 meals a day is not at all a natural way for me to eat, and that about 1-2 meals a day is more my speed, and that's with being fairly active at my full time job. That's only my experience though, it may be different for others.

Edited by JC Bailey