LfcCharlie4

Conscious Business, Investing & Financial Freedom

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@datamonster Precisely. I don’t really want to share my own books, as you never know who is lurking and don’t want more Compeition!?

Here’s a link to that course(s) that are free- They walk you through it all mate. 

https://www.paystopublish.com/p/publisher-startup

https://residualroyaltyacademy.com/courses

This guys paid one is like $97 I think, and worth the upgrade if you will be taking it serious :) 

Hey! Do you know some good courses about online marketing? I don't trust youtube gurus that try to sell me $1000 courses -_-

@Juliano Zn Those two are the best free publishing ones I know of.

But, when you say online marketing what facet do you want to learn about specifically? :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

14 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Juliano Zn Those two are the best free publishing ones I know of.

But, when you say online marketing what facet do you want to learn about specifically? :) 

I want to learn more about selling t-shirts using POD platforms. I've been designing and uploading to print on demand sites like Redbubble but I noticed that it is a very slow process if you don't promote your work on social media. So I need to learn more about this, ideally for free because I don't have much money to spend. 

Free youtube videos help a lot, but I feel that there are many "secrets" that people hold back.

@Juliano Zn  I know next to nothing about this, but in terms of Business just look at other brands & model yourself on those. 

Think about YouTubers & merch, they have an audience wanting to buy from them. 

One idea is hooking up with these YouTubers and working together on MErch to sell to their audience as most influencers have little business and monetization knowledge, yet are sitting on literal goldmines. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

6 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Juliano Zn  I know next to nothing about this, but in terms of Business just look at other brands & model yourself on those. 

Think about YouTubers & merch, they have an audience wanting to buy from them. 

One idea is hooking up with these YouTubers and working together on MErch to sell to their audience as most influencers have little business and monetization knowledge, yet are sitting on literal goldmines. 

That's a good idea. Thanks!

5 hours ago, herghly said:

Have you read Seth Godin books? best books on marketing I've read

No. But I'll look into it. Thank you.