Elshaddai

How to contemplate and have insight effectively using psychedelics?

2 posts in this topic

Title says it all really.

There is quarantine where I live so I decided to trip on acid with the intention to understand my fears.

The trip itself was amazing and filled with bliss and ecstacy like i've rarely experienced before in my life, but as I remembred I need to contemplate on what fear is I thought that by doing that I'll just ruminate and I didn't want to go into that thought loop and didn't see much value in doing that.

also I feel that I didn't get much insight from the trip since I was too overwhelmed with the feeling of bliss and ecstacy.

So for my next time, how does one contemplate effectively? should I just go with the flow of the trip and let insights come naturally or should I just sit, ruminate and think things through proactively as much as I can?

Have an intention, be in a nice, peaceful setting.  I prefer hiking in nature.  Then after you take it, focus on your heart center.  Do your best to not be in your head.  Thinking and contemplating are two different things.  Allow for whatever comes up to be there.  Things will resolve itself.

I tripped in Shrooms in Joshua Tree a few weeks ago and had some amazing insight on an issue that I had.  After I was done, I noticed that my emotional attachment was gone.  The issue had resolved itself.