raphaelbaumann

Contemplate this

3 posts in this topic

This exercise is about how meaning is generated and I am sure that many of you already have done it.

Become right now conscious of this word:

GOAT

Where is the meaning of the word "GOAT"  located? Is it in the Word? Or where is it? Try to become conscious that in actuality there is no meaning in the word Goat.

GOAT

Now look at the word below, which also means goat in belarusian. Notice that it actually means nothing. 

казёл 

Notice that as you read this sentence that there is meaning. Where is the meaning of these words? Is it in the words? Notice that these two words are actually literally the same being:

GOAT - казёл  

Where is the meaning? 

@raphaelbaumann GOAT= GREATEST OF ALL TIME

?

Magnus Carlsen is GOAT.

Yeah, we assign meaning to words.

I actually had this thought when I was waking up today that it would be nice if i translate some teachings and meditations in my own language and see them from a fresh perspective.  Since the language also changes the vibes too. 

Like I have the power of now by Eckhart Tolle in both Bulgarian and English and although the words point beyond themselves, its as if there is a difference, like seeing it from a different angle.

In Bulgarian Goat is Козел. ? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

That’s the entire point of language. But that’s why there are so many different languages, also. It’s all arbitrary and only has meaning to those who use that particular language. People use labels to make distinctions and have ideas all the time, and their language is how they communicate and express those ideas and distinctions. It’s all made up.